Chapter 25: Murdered

"Can't you see it Candy. He is changing you and he doesn't seem like someone who wants to spend the rest of his life with you.."

"Enough father! I can't hear this anymore!"

Natalie watch Candy slam the door to her father's face. She then smirk and followed Mr. Jefferson to his study room.

"Daughters are usually hard to control while they grow up" Natalie said as she sat beside Mr. Jefferson.

"I just want her to be happy and I don't think guy is the right one for her" He muttered staring into space.

"She has change a lot lately. I heard she drinks sometimes. If that kind of thing gets out, that might be a trouble..."

"She drink?" Mr. Jefferson frowned.

"Yeah, I heard it from one of her friend" Natalie replied.

"She must have done that for a reason"

"A reason?" Natalie was losing her patience. "I still don't get why you can't get mad at her just for once"

"What do you mean? Candy is my daughter and I understand her deep than you can imagine"

"What about Jackie? She is your daughter too but you hardly spend time with her. It is always Candy!" Natalie almost yelled.

Mr. Jefferson slam his hands on the table and shot a glare at her.

"How many times did I tell you never to bring such a thing up. I love Jackie, just like I love Candy. They are both my daughters" He said and left her there.

Natalie took a deep breath. She hated this and needed to do something about it.

"I've seen cases like this before. Such a man is going to give his will to his favorite child and leave you and your daughter nothing. He'll throw both of you out on the street soon" Vortex said when Natalie came to complain to him.

"I could feel something like this coming. What should I do? You know how hard I had worked to be his fucking wife" Natalie said.

"I'm still mad at you Natalie" Vortex said.

"I wanted to create a life for us. That was the only way to get a lot of respect and powers. I can use it to back you up" Natalie said.

"But your plan is falling Natalie. You know how much I want you to be by my side"

"That's why I want to know what to do"

"Kill him"

Natalie eyes widened. "What?"

"He won't see it coming. You're his only wife left so the property will be directed to you. And if Candy have some wealth with her then kill her too" Vortex said

Natalie lips parted with complete shock.

Opening the small tiny package. Natalie pour some substance into Mr. Jefferson's tea. She let out a deep breath before leaving the kitchen.

Mr. Jefferson was busy making a video call with one of his military worker under him when Natalie bought his coffee.

He loves to drink tea while his is at work.

"Here dear" Natalie said and kissed one side of his cheek.

Mr. Jefferson drank out of it since he was craving for it the whole time. Immediately Natalie left, the man who was on a video call with Mr. Jefferson spoke.

"Your wife expression seems weird. Like she is up to something" He said.

Mr. Jefferson frowned and looked down to his drink. He stood immediately and traced Natalie carefully.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Natalie asked a strange person over the phone. There, he knew Natalie had poisoned him. He is going to get and heart attack and die in the next minute.

The poison struck him and he held the door for support. Hearing the noise, Natalie turn to face him. She was shock at first but got calm knowing no one is around except them.

"You.. bitch" He tried stepping forward but fell on his knee instead. His chest squeeze hard inside, blood coming out his lips.

Natalie dropped the phone and folded her arms.

"You're such a bastard to think you are going to throw me away on the street. I'll have everything you have Jefferson and kill that daughter of yours. Let's see how you'll protect her when you get to heaven" Natalie smirked.

"Y..you.. can't" He fell to the floor. Speaking was painful, he badly wish to rip his heart out.

"Bye Jefferson and watch me take over everything" Natalie smirked. Maybe Vortex was right. Murdering someone that stand her way is not a bad idea.

'Candy, please stay strong' Mr. Jefferson thought before taking his last breath.
___

Candy stormed her way into the hospital. Her face. soaked in tears and her black long hair blows behind her as she run.

"Where is he?" She grabbed one of the nurse.

"What?" The nurse's face contorted into confusion.

"Where the fuck is my father?!!" She yelled insanely.

Candy was led to the morgue where her father was laying lifeless. She took slow steps towards him, her body trembling slightly.

"Dad?"

Natalie who was standing from a distance watch her with no emotion. Her face was filled with crocodile tears.

"Hey wake up" Candy broke into hard tears badly wishing her father could say her name one last time. She held his lifeless body tight and let out a scream.

"It's all your fault Candy. He died of an heart attack. He was facing some trouble and you didn't care instead you added your trouble" Natalie said to Candy.

"I'm so sorry father" Candy cried harder sitting on the floor.

After her father burial, Candy hated herself and left home. Mark gave her the comfort she needed at that moment.

Meanwhile, while Natalie was preparing Candy's death, Mr. Jefferson's lawyer showed up.

"All his will was to Candy and can only be transferred to her child or Charity"

Natalie snatched the paper from him with a deep frown. This can't be.. Jefferson is sure smart!

She quickly composed herself and told the lawyer, Candy wasn't around at the moment and would take a while before she comes back. The lawyer left that day and Natalie change her plan.

If Candy gets killed then her plan will be ruined..

Luck was on her side when the tragic accident happened. She got into Candy's head..

But yet...

It seems she is failing again...
____

Natalie gasped out from her sleep. Her opened slowly and caught the white room. She was in the hospital.

"Ma'am are you okay?" Kelvin stood and went towards her.

"Don't touch me" Natalie warned, jerking off her arm away. Her face was covered in some bruises having small bandages on them.

"Turn on the news" she ordered and Kelvin did as she said.

*NATALIE JEFFERSON'S SEX TAPE LEAKED ON THE BUSINESS AWARD NIGHT*

Natalie's lips fell open seeing the news.