Chapter 52: Second date

On the next morning, Jameson woke up with throbbing head. A frown settled on his face realizing he wasn't in his room.

"Sleepy head" A voice sounded beside him and he jerked seeing Yazmine seated before the mirror in the room.

"What? How did I get here?" He mumbled.

"You were drunk, you got a random lady pregnant and I was called that you killed someone"

"What!!" Jameson exclaimed.

"Ha.. just kidding. You got drunk and I bought you home" Yazmine cleared his panic. "Why did you drink?"

"Drink.. uhm.. I just feel like drinking"

Yazmine folded her arms. "It's because of Candy". Jameson eyes widened.

"Was I saying weird stuffs last night?"

Yazmine raised her brow and Jameson's sighed. 'fuck' he cursed in his head. He remembered how he tried to suppress the whatever feeling burning him up. Bottles by bottles until he lost his senses.

"Just forget whatever I said. I didn't mean anything last night.."

"You don't?" Yazmine cut him off with a question. Remembering something, Jameson eyes dart around.

"Is Candy here? She didn't see me last night did she?" He asked.

"You're afraid she'll here you spilling out your feelings?"

"Yazmine stop, I really don't want to think about it. Please" He pleaded gently.

"She didn't come home last. She went on a date with the president and I think they are cool now. He must have realized his feelings" She replied and Jameson sighed.

"Glad to here that" He mumbled and got up.

"What about you James, what are you going to do?" She asked.

"The last thing I would do is to tell her how I feel. Life still goes on, I'll be fine" He replied and watched Yazmine's face dropped with worries again.

"C'mon sis, don't give me that look" He scoffed, grabbing his jacket.

"I hate you" Yazmine said.

"I love too sis. Bye"

"Wait! I made breakfast you small head!" Yazmine exclaimed and Jameson face lit up.

"You did? Fuck I missed your meal" He grin and Yazmine scoffed.

***

The buzzing of Candy's  broke the silence of the luxurious rough room. Diego who was awake picked it up not wanting it to disturb his sleeping wife.

"Candy. Oh Gawd you're so screw!" A feminine voice sounded and Diego frowned. He pulled the phone away from his ear to check the name.

'Jackie'

"How could you not have tell me. I'm so mad at you right now. My brain is about to explode dwelling with the fact that you are married to Diego Gonzalez. Are you really married to him? Cus I'm in a hot seat right now" She said everything at once without taking a single breath.

"Candy are you there?" She asked when silence followed. Just then. She heard the thick familiar voice.

"She's asleep right now" Diego replied shocking Jackie to the bones.

"In my arms" He added, and Jackie on the other hand, mouth fell open.

"Pre... si.. dent?" She stuttered in disbelief.

"You can call her back after a while" He replied then end the phone call. His gaze went back to Candy who slowly woke up from her sleep due to his voice.