Chap 10: Don't moan

The sweet flavour spread through Diego's mouth, he stab another beef and chew on it again. How could this taste so good.

He reach for the vegetables and ate it too. Taking a sip of the wine, he let out a satisfying groan.

"How is it?" Candy asked.

"Are you a chef?" He folded his arms. Hearing the question, Candy blushed a little.

"No, I learnt the skills from my mother. She is really good"

Diego looked up to her face and found her smiling ear to ear.

"How comes you smile so much?" He asked.

"Because I'm happy"

"Liar" He stated and her smile dropped.

"What? Why would you say say that?" She smile faded.

"I know about your father Candy. And can't help but wonder why his daughter seems too fragile" Diego stated. Candy blinked severally.

"What do you know about my father?" She asked confusedly.

"I know him to be a strong man..."

"Don't talk about him.." She cut him off. "Please" she added. Diego dropped the fork on his plate and stood.

"Stand up" He ordered and she did slowly.

"Sorry, but I feel uncomfortable when someone talks about my father" She explained.

"I don't care about that. It's time for your punishment" He muttered and she looked up at him.

"I.. I thought.."

"Do you think a mere meal can save you?" He asked.

"What kind of punishment are you giving me?"

"A wicked one" He smirked like a devil.

****

"Are you still mad at me?" Jameson asked the lady drinking before him. Yazmine dropped her empty cup and chuckled.

"I was but I'm not anymore. I know you did that because if what happened to mother. She married the wrong man and met her demise because of it. You don't want the same thing to happen to me, do you?" Yazmine red wet lips stretched into a smile.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm overdoing it" Jameson apologized.

"Mine aside, when are you going to get a girlfriend?" She asked and Jameson scoffed.

"When the world ends" Jameson replied.

"Huh? Are you crazy?"

"Girls out there these days are serpent ready to dry off ones blood" Jameson said and got a glare from Yazmine.

"Well expect you and Candy" Jameson stated before he knew it. Yazmine immediately draw her face close.

"Candy? Is that your girlfriend?" She asked.

"No of course not. She is taken already"

"Then shoot your shot"

"I never said I like her" Jameson groaned frustratingly. Why the hell did he mention Candy in the first place?

"Her name sounds like a nice girl. I hope to meet her someday" Yazmine said while Jameson rolled his eyes.

"Oh Gawd" Jameson muttered but then a strange hand landed on his shoulder. He looked up to the person and found him familiar.

Oh right.. the punk who took Candy with a strange that day.

Kelvin.

"Hello Mister, we'll like to have a word with you"