Chapter 16: Monster

Diego checked his phone, after a beep came in. His eye flickered with something dangerous. He stood up and left the room without taking excuse.

Xavier wasn't surprised by this. But then he recalled Candy. How come she is an employee in the Gonzalez company, even with her father's wealth?

When Diego appeared after he had hugged Candy, he saw the trace of anger in his eyes which was directed to him. And that had scared him a little..

Why?
___

Candy woke up due to the water poured on her head. She found herself in a not so dark room. She tried to move but found out she was tied to a chair.

Raising her head she saw Natalie sitting with her leg on top another. Besides her was Vortex, who has a creepy smile on his face.

"How was your vacation Candy?" Natalie asked, she has a cold look.

"Let me go!" She yelled.

"Tssk.. You're such a stubborn kid who get on my nerves right from your childhood. How ungrateful of you to run off on your wedding. Do you know the humiliation you put me through?" Natalie asked. She stood and slowly walk towards Candy.

"All I wanted for you was to be happy. I found a good husband that was going to heal that broken heart of yours but you're such an ingrateful soul to run off" Natalie gritted her teeth.

"You were planning to kill me and take the wealth I inherited. You're a monster" Candy frowned. How could this woman be so proud of her wrong doings?

"Isn't that a way to solve your problem? You aren't too hurt because of Mark but for the fact that you have a slim chance of giving birth"

Candy face loosen and her lips parted.

"I know how you so much love children Candy and hated the fact that you might not have a child of your own. Guess what, I can make your dream come through. I'll take care of your child and make him or her live a very good life"

Candy clench her fist, her jaw clinched hard. What is this woman taking her for? A dumb person? Well she was the one who had let her pain give Natalie the chance. Her cold eyes stared into space.

"Natalie" For the first time she called Natalie by her name.

Raising her gaze up to her, Candy asked said.

"I'm not stupid. Stop talking nonsense"

Natalie was caught off guard by her cold aura but then immediately get over it.

"Hmm, you're just like your father"

Candy frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"I guess trying to persuade you won't work. I'll go with the hard way" Natalie turn her head to Vortex and walked towards him. The door opened and some men came it.

They were all putting on only shorts. Their body strong and hard.

"This is where you are going to die Candy. These men are going to get you pregnant no matter what. You're going to bore a child and I'll kill you" Natalie said lightly and left the place leaving the remaining work to Vortex.

Candy swallowed hard, her heart was pounding fast against her chest. Is this going to end well? He is coming right? He had promised her last night.
____

LAST NIGHT***

Candy managed to stay up and wait for Diego. He released into her at the pool too. She wanted to let him know about her situation.. About what happened to her.

She could only hope he doesn't send her away after that.

When he came she greeted him with a smile. As usual, Diego only grunt.