Chapter 81: The bonds of betrayal (1)

YEARS AGO***

THE FAMOUS ROMEO GONZALEZ STEPPED DOWN FROM BEING THE PRESIDENT..

Diego threw his phone one side after seeing the news. Stupid! Does his father thinks doing this would make him stop hating him?

A knock on his door interrupted him.

"Go away, whoever it is" He said coldly.

"It's Griffin" The voice sounded and his eyes open.

"I obviously said go away" Diego said coldly.

"C'mon on out, I need to show you something" Griffin said stubbornly.

"I said get the fuck out! Don't try to get close to me" Diego snapped.

The door suddenly opened and Griffin stepped in. Diego got up from his bed with a scowl.

"The hell?!"

"You should stop being like this. We are the only boys in this big house. We should be close to each other just like how we were when little" Griffin stated but Diego marched towards him, grabbing his shirt.

"I hate it when someone invades my privacy. I don't want to be close to anyone.. especially someone like you!" He spat.

Griffin looked down at his hand and sighed. "I'm your older brother, you shouldn't hold me like that"

"Who give fuck! You're the one who is invading my priva...." Before Diego could finish, Griffin swiftly took his hand and swing him down to the floor. Diego groaned.

"You're one stubborn kid huh?" Griffin shook his head.

Standing up immediately, Diego attacked Griffin, throwing punches at him but the boy surprisingly dodge them. Griffin stopped one of the punch, forced Diego's hand back and swept his feet off the ground.

He quickly climbed onto Diego, pinning his hands behind his back.

"Let go off me asshole!!" Diego snapped. Griffin would be the first to bring him down.

"Nice move. I like your style. I'll teach more moves if you want.. little brother" Griffin smirked.

"Don't call me that!"

"I'll see you soon" Griffin pat his hair gently and left the room.

Diego stood up breathing hard at what just happened. Fuck him!
___

Griffin attended the same school as Diego. Though anytime Griffin tries to talk to Diego, he always give him a cold shoulder.

"How do you become a friend with him?" Griffin ask Jameson one day. Jameson who didn't like him didn't answer.

"I'm talking to you" Griffin stood before Jameson.

"Well I have the right to answer or not" Jameson replied taking his seat.
___

Griffin found Diego training himself at the gym. He scoffed.

"Are you training so you can beat me?" Griffin asked.

"What if I am?" Diego raised a brow wrapping a piece cloth around his hand.

"Then you should practice with me" Griffin grin as he began to step closer.

"Fuck off"

"Is that the only language you know?" He asked and Diego breath out in anger.

"I said go!" Diego made to punch him but Griffin was fast dodging his attack. He took Diego by the arm sweeping him off the floor and pinned him down just like the other days.