Chapter 14: Perfection

This sound of light groan could be heard as Diego's fist collide with the punching bag. Sweat dripping down his hard tone body. His wet hair was glue to his face, looking damn hot on his shorts.

Releasing the last punch, Diego chest heaves as he turn his head to the figure who just step in.

Candy swallowed and her heart skipped a beat.

"I... I bought lunch" She stuttered. How could the Devil look so good? She watched him drink out of his bottle water.

"Jameson sent you?" He asked, not looking at her.

"Yeah, he had something to do" She replied.

"Drop it' He ordered and she went to place it on the table. She turn to leave but his voice stopped.

'Don't go yet"

Candy turn to face him. He laid on the bench, resting the back of his head on his palm.

"I need a massage" He demanded.

Candy scoffed inwardly. Is he serious right now, ordering her while she was at work? She should have rejected jameson's offer when he had asked. She wanted to refuse but he spoke.

"Stop thinking and come and do what you need to do" He said.

Candy had no choice but to step towards him He had his eyes close with a small frown on his face. Does this man ever smile? She asked herself inwardly. She reached for his shoulder and gently applied pressure on it.

Her eyes scan through his muscular body. Though, she had seen him this way when he sex her but haven't seen it this clear. He was perfection.

Not been able to take the temptation, Candy move her hands to his chest, feeling his hard tone skin. She wasn't too good with massage but had seen her mother doing it many times with her father. She wish those moments was never taken from her.

Diego's eyes stayed closed. This little woman was exploring his body and he was getting hard on.

"Hey, Candy" He called lightly.

Candy immediately withdraw her hands. What was she thinking touching him like that? He must have noticed. She scolded herself inwardly.

"yes sir?" She answered nervously waiting for him to scold her.

"Wanna swim?" He asked, catching her off guard.

"Huh?" Her eyes widened. There's a swimming pool in the company too?

Diego led her to his personal elevator. He had his shirt unbuttoned. When the door open Candy decided to speak.

"Sir I have some works waiting for me..."

"So?" He raised his brow. "I can clear your job today. Just do what ask" He said.

Candy stared at the revealing swimming suit. She felt naked by it. But she has no choice, this was the only suit she saw. It seems new, was he planning to swim with her before?

Stepping out slowly, Candy found the man waiting for her in the water. She exhaled deeply when their eyes met.

Her body was alluring making him harder. Her feet gentle step on the cold floor, getting to the edge, she stopped.

"I.. I really don't want to..."

"You were the one touching me. You should finish what you started" Diego cut in, and before she could digest his word, he pulled her into the water. Candy gasped. His hands went straight to her ass, dragging the part covering her wet core so he could touch her.

"Sir.. I.."

"Shh.. you're fucking wet already" He whispered in a hoarse voice. Drawing his face close, he captured her lips, diving his tongue into her mouth whilst shoving two of his finger into her.