Chapter 5: Devil

Diego looked up to her face and his brow knitted harder.

"Pee?"

Candy nodded immediately. Diego knew she was using this as an excuse just to get away from him. She made a deal with a devil like him, and then scared?

One thing is.. he is definitely going to fuck her tonight.

Candy eyes slowly open when she felt the man getting off her.

"Be quick" He ordered.

"The restroom?"

"On the left" he replied, his voice shows he was getting impatient.

Candy grab her cloth from the floor and rushed into the restroom and shut the door behind her. Her chest heaving hard as she walked further into the restroom.

"Oh Gawd, that was scary" She muttered. Why can't he be patient? They just met today and he wants to sleep with her? She doesn't even know him neither does he. What if she have an infection?

Candy knew he has the right but she felt they were moving too fast. But then, he had promised to protect her from her mother, maybe this is worth it.

While Candy was busy battling with herself in the restroom, Diego checked the time. This little woman have being in the rest room for over thirty minutes.

Candy knees were folded to her chest, she didn't know how long she had been here and knew the man must be waiting for her.

She flinch when the door suddenly open, those pair of dark metallic eyes shot a cold glare at her.

"The hell?"

"Sir, I was just.. uhm.." She paused and stood to her feet. She was dressed up already and was so nervous.

"Are you testing my patience, cus I've just reached my limit" He said stepping closer. Candy shifted back as he step close. All the women Diego had been with, do throw themselves on him and he was used to it.

Getting a different reaction, made him hard on.

"Can I make another request?" She asked and Diego closed his eyes and open them in annoyance.

"What?"

"Don't reveal the fact that I'm married to you" She said, shifting her gaze to the floor.

"Why not?" He tilted his head one side.

"I want to create a life for myself first, so I can face my step mother"

"I can destroy her before the sun rise, you don't want that?" Diego raised his brow.

"I want to avenge her myself and take what is mine" Candy replied with determination burning in her gaze.

"Enough with the chit chat" He held her and dragged her close to himself. Her head bumped onto her hard chest. Before she could blink, he was kissing her hard, knocking out the air in her lung.

Candy tried struggling her way out but no avail, his grip was strong holding her in place. His desperate lips was moving fast and hard on hers as he roughly pinned her against the wall.

When he finally released her, her eyes were teary, her lips swollen and wet. She was breathing hard with her eyes close.

Diego gently brushed his thumb over her lips, noticing the small cut that oddly intrigued him.

"Perhaps, you prefer here than the bedroom" He whispered.

Candy heard the tear of her dress and made bend over, her ass facing up to him.

"Sir? I'm not ready" She tried to get up but the man pinned her head down, pulling down her trouser. Her eyes shut when she felt his cold finger on her wet core. She was dripping wet.

"Your body is saying otherwise Candy. Stop me if you wanna leave"

Candy fist clinched, maybe this is the price she have to pay if she is going to stay with this man.

Her body jolt and a cry left her lips when he began to push himself in. Gawd, he is huge and it hurts but he is not stopping.

"Easy" She couldn't help but plead. A groan of pleasure left his lips as thrust hard into her completely.

"Argh" A tear creep down her face, as the pain spread across her. Another thrust came, not giving her walls to adjust.

It hurts, but he's not stopping or going slow.

As time goes on, her painful cries was slowly replaced by pleasure. Candy found herself moaning loud for more, he never disappoint as her kept ramming her from behind.

This pleasure was something she never felt before, he was so good at it. Despite the discomfort, Candy couldn't deny, she doesn't want it to end.

When she reached her climax, he held her neck and bring drag her up. Her hair covered most part of her face, her body sweating from the intense moment. Burying his face to the crook of her neck and cupping one of her exposed breast, he urge in an hoarse voice.

"Don't you dare pass out, this is just the beginning"

She immediately knew, the reason why he was called the devil.
___

The news about Diego Gonzalez getting married was out but no one knew the bride. This was an instruction given by Diego.

Mr. President is married?...

Oh my gosh, who is she?..

The woman's identity wasn't revealed..

I never knew President had a woman before, this is so shocking!...

The Gonzalez cooperation, the largest business firm in the city. They've won so many awards, of being the most effective company. They own restaurant, clubhouse, schools, entertainment industry and many more under their names. These properties was being managed by the Billionaire devil, Diego.

Talking of rivals and enemies, Diego have a lot and would gladly teach them a lesson. He became a CEO at the age of 18, after making the company won an impossible contract. He is 30, still performing wonders with business. Due to his motherless love and dark past, he was ruthless..

He only show his caring side to his grandfather and Jameson, the only people he knew, loved him. Others, are just a deceivers.

At this moment, the company was in chaos. The word wedding doesn't seem to be in the president dictionary but it miraculously happened. How did his family manage to do it? Did they drugged him before the wedding?

Inside the boardroom, Diego sat on his seat with his his finger rested on the bridge of his nose as he listen to the shareholders giving out their opinion. They were all careful with their words, giving their best.

After giving a short speech in the board, Diego head back to his large office with Jameson walking behind him.

"Your wedding is shocking to everyone. The employees are going crazy" Jameson commented.

"Then we should fire all the employees" Diego answered and Jameson's face dropped.

"Gawd Diego, I didn't mean it like that" Jameson said, opening the office door for him.

They both spot, Hannah and Venessa waited for then in the large luxurious office. Diego's, face turn cold.

"Diego" Hannah forced a smile. Jameson scoffed inwardly.

"Who let you in?" Diego asked in a cold tone.

"Your sectary of course" Hannah replied with a light shrug.

Giving Jameson a look, Diego ordered. "Fire her" Jameson nodded without an argue.