Chapter 30: Sex partners

Aiden swallowed, she never knew Yazmine would go as far as slapping her.

"Hey!" Alexa yelled.

"What? Do you want to slap me back? Do it and see the part 2 of my anger" Yazmine stepped close and Alexa eyes widened. What got into her all of a sudden?

"Stay away from him. I won't be gentle next time" She walked pass Alexa, hitting her shoulder using hers.

Yazmine took all the file before Aiden and threw them onto the floor.

"Why do you let her bully you?" Yazmine asked.

"I'm sorry" Aiden's smile return.

"Are you hungry?" She asked, giving back the smile.

"Yeah"

"Come eat with me" Yasmine said. Aiden gave Alexa a look and smirked.

"Of course" He replied.

Alexa who heard this scoffed. Is he serious right now?

They both stood and walked pass her while she breath in so much anger.
__

While Candy was busy with work, a message popped into her system.

*Come to my office*

"He must be kidding me" Candy muttered and sent a message back to him.

*Sorry I won't be able to come yet, I'm busy*

Diego who was about to take a sip out of his wine, saw the message and frowned. He drop back the wine and stared at her message.

Did she just ignored his calling..

After a while, Candy heard the knock on her door.

"The door is open, come in" She exclaimed and face her work again.

The door open and a figure stepped in. His dark eyes stared at her coldly.

"How can I help..." Candy's remaining words went back in as her eyes met with Diego. "Sir? Uhm, how may I help you?"

Diego didn't replied and only stared at her. Candy began to wonder what she did wrong. Ah right, she is still on her seat.

She stood up immediately and spoke again.

"Forgive my manners, President. How may I help you?" She asked again, very politely.

He tilted his head one side, his jaw clinching.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" He asked, in a deep rich voice.

"What? I.. I didn't do anything" Candy blinked cutely.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He asked, his voice lacing with anger.

"No, I'm not.."

"You just ignored my call"

"I was busy, I never said I wasn't going to come" Candy said and Diego scoffed. He advance her slowly.

"Since you made me come to you. How about we do it here then?" He asked, stopping when he was close enough. He lift his hand up to her face.

"Here? That's not cool. We are at work" She said.

"Ion fucking care. We've done this here in the company so why are you scared?" He asked.

"We did it at the pool. They are going to hear my voice. I can't do it in the office" She said.

"Then keep it low, that would make it fun"

"I can't do this"

Diego clinched jaw hard but then something clicked on his mind. He move away from her and sighed.

"Fine, if you don't want it then, no problem"

Candy frowned. Did she hear him right? She had thought he would drag her to the table, pin her head and force himself on her. Judging from the smile on his face, he knew the man is up to something.. Is he going to punish her?

"I'll just ask someone else to do it" He stated and Candy frowned hard.

"What?!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, I have sex partners, I should call one of them instead. You can continue your work" He said.

'Is he fucking kidding me?!' Candy exclaimed inwardly.

"How could you have a sex partner while you're married. That's not right" She said.

"It's sex partners not a sex partner.. there is a 'S' at the end" He answered, drawing out his phone.

"Whatever" Candy scoffed and the man dialed a number. She took a glimpse of the name and saw.

'Bitch 17' What!!?

Diego called the line and knowingly put it on speaker so she could hear.

"Hey Mr. President, how are you doing" A slutty vice sounded and Candy scoffed, glaring at him.

"In my office, I give you ten minutes" He said and end the call. His eyes met with Candy.

"Enjoy your work" He said and left the office.

Candy stood there, her eyes flickering with two emotions... confusion and anger.

In less than ten minutes, the bitch arrived. She was wearing a red lingeries while covering them with a large coat hanging on her shoulder.

Diego lifted his dark gaze to her and she smiled seductively.

"How do you want me to start, President?" She asked, taking half of her lower lip into her mouth.

"How about a dance first. I want to see that ass bounce" He ordered and the lady let go of the coat, revealing her body.
___

The anxiety in Candy didn't let her focus once. It's been eleven minutes, which means his fucking partner must have arrive already and they must be.. fuck!

She stood sweeping her hair backwards.

"That bastard" She gritted her teeth and stormed out of her office.

Her fast walking pace made some employees curious. It got to a point she had to run.

She took a deep breath in the elevator, clinching her fist tight beside her as she imagine things that Diego and the lady might be doing.

Diego eyes observe every move of the lady before him. Her body sway as she played a slow music on her phone, she was already naked as she had already undress while dancing. His mind drifted to the time he saw Candy doing the same in her room. He shifted his gaze to the office door and smirked.

The door slammed open without a knock revealing upset Candy. Her gaze went to the naked lady and she walk close.

"Dress up and leave" She demanded in a cold icy tone causing the lady to shudder.

Diego only watch...

"Who.. a..are you?" The lady asked.

"I'm his fucking wife and I'll advice you not to get on my bad side" She said.

The lady shifted her gaze to Diego who waved his hand telling her to leave. With an upset look, she dressed up and leave the office.

Candy turned her gaze to the man sitting on the couch with his arms rested on both sides.

"You really know how mess with me" She muttered.

"What are you waiting for wife. You've sent her away. Aren't you going to do what is needed?" He asked.

"What the fuck do you want?" She asked almost in a whisper.

Diego raised his head high slowly, he answered.

"Get on your knees and give me a blow job"