Chapter 82: The bonds of betrayal (2)

The old man saw the scene and got shock. Diego smirked, all of these was just his plan.

"I saw your son! Do you think I was blind?" Old Mavis questioned Vincent and Hannah.

"There must be a misunderstanding. Why would Griffin want to hurt Diego? We all have seen how close these two are" Hannah spoke.

"That's it.. we are going to choose the next president. And I have already known who I am to give that power"

Hannah face turned paled. If Old Mavis have a bad impression of Griffin that would be a problem.

"Shouldn't we test them first. I mean their capability" Hannah suggested and the old man thought for a while before agreeing.
____

The Gonzalez cooperation was after an impossible contract. Old Mavis gave the assignment to Griffin and Diego..

Diego was 18 while Griffin was 20.. both handsome and brilliant. They were both assigned a mentor to guide them.

"Are you sure about this? Remember you never wanted this path" Jameson said worriedly to Diego.

"I need to teach him a lesson. Someone like Griffin doesn't deserve to be the head, he'll ruin people" Diego said, glancing a cold glare over Griffin who was busy talking to Phoenix.

"Alright, I just want to be sure. I'll support your decision in every way and I'm going help. I have a lot of business idea, since it's my dream" Jameson said and they both smiled at each other.
___

After so much hardwork, both heirs presented what they had prepared. The client wondered why the Gonzalez cooperation had made two preparation. Hearing the explanation from Old Mavis.. he was asked to check out their work and see who won his heart.

Around a large table sat many business women and men, each representing their own company. Griffin and Diego represented the Gonzalez.

The client smiled as he checked out every single thing.

"The Gonzalez won"

Griffin smiled while Diego kept his cool. The client walked up to the two guys. He faced Griffin first, giving him hope.

"By offering such amount of money, I'm afraid that wasn't what I was after" The man spoke calmly. Griffin's face dropped with a frowned.

"How ever.." The man raised his gaze to Diego, having a hint of amusement in his eyes. "You gave us a clear reason. You showed me what I never expect an eighteen years old boy to do. Your prices, terms and such a mind blowing detail won my heart.. so therefore, I'm giving this contract to the Gonzalez company, solely because of you"

Diego was a bit shocked by this, he actually didn't prepare too much and he got such a speech from the strong headed client.

The room was filled with applaud as the people around celebrate him.

However, Griffin stayed frozen, his heart beating hard against his chest as his eyes widened in terror. He lost.. just like his father...

Diego shifted his gaze to Griffin.. a pang of concern struck him but it disappeared immediately, thinking of how Griffin had betrayed him.

Griffin suddenly stood from his seat holding Diego by the collar.

"You cheated, didn't you? How the fuck did you do this. I'm the oldest!!" He roared. Others around stood to reach him.

Griffin sent a punch to Diego's face, in which he didn't bother to dodge.

"You fucking asshole! Did you bribe him?!" He yelled.

A slap landed onto Griffin's face. He slowly looked up and saw Old Mavis glaring at him.

"Such a fool!" He roared. Facing Diego who stood and wipe his blood.

"Congratulations Diego, You'll become the president" He declared.
___

The celebration was short, Diego didn't smile not even once. He hated what is going on, but he has not choice. Griffin is becoming a monster each day.

"What is wrong with you!" Phoenix yelled as Griffin smashed things in the room.

"You need to stop!!" She yelled but Griffin grabbed her by the neck, his eyes bloodshot.

Diego has been a president for two year, with Jameson by his side. He on the other hand, was like a ghost not acknowledged...

Just like his stupid father...

"Stay the fuck out of my business whore!" He spat and released her.

"Whore, motherfucker did just called me an whore?" She asked, glaring.

"Yeah that's what you are. I saw the way you stared at Diego. Do you like him. Did you fuck you? Is his dick better than mine?"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you so obsessed with Diego!.."

"See? You're defending him. If you don't like him then you should be on my side.. my side!!" He roared, grabbing her.

"What are you doing? Let go off me!" She yelled as he took her to the car zooming off.

"Answer me. Where are we going! Stop the fucking car!"

Griffin didn't reply until he drove to dangerous clib. He forced her in and his eyes scan around the men inside. They were all tattooed having a menacing aura.

"Here is a bitch for you to fuck, do a good job" Griffin said and Phoenix eyes widened in terror.

"Griffin!!" Phoenix yelled but the man left. One of the dangerous men dragged her back throwing her on of the table. She fell hurting herself, she was crying.

The man pulled out his member and approach with the aim of wreaking her bones until a voice stopped them.

"Don't touch her"

The men's head snapped towards the voice and there he was, sitting with a blank look as he poured himself a coke. He doesn't drink alcohol...

"Stay out of this devil" The man who was about to reach Phoenix spoke. He made to move again.

"Do you wish to die?" The guy asked and the man sighed.

"Who is she to you huh?"

"My girlfriend" He replied calmly. Shocked Phoenix frowned.. that voice was familiar. She slowly took a peek and was shocked to see Diego.

Why is he sitting there like he own the place?...

"Bullshit, that man bought her here and specifically told us to fuck her good. So stay out of it.. son of a bitch"

Obviously the man spoke out of anger of his desire being delayed. A knife immediately flew across the room piercing straight into the man's forehead. He went down to his knee and died instantly.

Others eyes widened in shock..

Diego stood and walked up to Phoenix. His gaze move to the others.

"Anyone else who wants to fuck her?" He asked loudly.

Other scoffed and slowly bring out their weapons. Knives, hammer, bottles and even guns. Diego smirked darkly...

This is going to be fun for him...

"Kill him!!!" One of the roared and they all approached him at once....