Chapter 98: Reaction

Venessa held her red cheek and shot a glare at Yazmine.

"Here is a drink ex boss" Jackie said spilling the water in her hand on Venessa's dress.

"You!" Venessa yelled at them as stepped forward with a glare.

"Girl don't even try what is inside that birdbrain of your cus you'll surely regret it when shove my heels into your mouth" Yazmine warned. Her voice cold as hell.

"You're just sad and trust me you haven't seen enough. I'll pay back for what you did to me. We are just getting started" Venessa glared.

Yazmine didn't reply her. Not that she doesn't know what to say, she just doesn't want to waste a prescious saliva because of the dumbass.

"You can take the remaining drink" Jackie spoke dropping the bottle on the floor before following Yazmine.

Yazmine took a deep breath I'm frustration after driving away from the company, with Jackie seated by her side.

"I have no idea what I'm doing" She muttered.

"We should find Candy first" Jackie suggested.

"Yeah we'll do just that" Yazmine agreed.
___

(UNKNOWN)

The room was dark, as Diego sat on a black shinny chair. His gaze cold as he stared into space.

He was busy listening to Griffin's updates. That dummy fired the whole shareholders? How stupid!

His blood was boiling but he has to keep his cool. Griffin's doom is near.. his lips curled up like a devil he is.. thinking of how sweet Griffin's scream is going to be when he send him to hell.

"Alright" Diego replied, ending the call.

His gaze darkened as he dive into a deep thought.
___

"How long are we going to be here?" Einstein asked Jameson who was sitting beside him. They were all in Phoenix's grandma's place.

"After we have plan. We'll be taking Noah down first. He is the strongest Griffin's ally" Jameson said.

"We need to act fast. Griffin might go after us soon" Einstein said. "And if Griffin does, it'll endanger the others"

Jameson agreed. Yazmine, Candy, Old Mavis and Jackie would be in danger.. he wondered how they were all doing.

"My grandma's prepared dinner!" Phoenix exclaimed, bringing the meal before them.

"Thanks momma!" Einstein exclaimed.

"You're not welcome!" Came the old woman's voice from a distance and Phoenix chuckled.

"Just like my grandpa" Einstein muttered.

"She is still mad at me showing up after many years" Phoenix smiled sadly at she sat before them. "Let's eat, I'm hungry"

Jameson and Einstein sat up well. However Jameson stopped and turned his gaze to Aiden who was busy with his system.

"Hey" Jameson called after Aiden and their eyes met. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"Uhh.. I'll eat later"

"Come over and eat. You'll get sick if you don't" Jameson said. Einstein and Phoenix let out a knowing smile.

Shock Aiden nodded and walked to sit beside Phoenix.

Jameson saw the look on others and frowned. "What?"

"Nothing" They both chorused and began to eat. Aiden smiled secretly and began to eat too.
___

Candy stirred up, waking up from her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open and realized she was in a strange large room.