Chapter 4: A bargain

With a loud groan, Natalie smashed a glass of cup on the wall. She ran her fingers through her hair. It's been three hours now and Candy haven't been found.

She turn to face Kelvin who stood with his hands behind him.

"You're telling be that many of your men out there can't find a helpless woman wearing a fucking wedding gown?! Are you slowly losing that smart brain of yours?!" Natalie fired at him.

The groom to be was also in the room, he was busy pacing around.

"So what am I supposed to do, huh? I was already excited to get married to such a damsel. Everything is ruin! I already have plans for the money you about to give me and I must have him" The groom yelled.

"Shut him up, please" Natalie ordered kelvin without looking up at him.

Kelvin immediately bought out a gun and shot a bullet into the man's skull. He fell dead with blood oozing out of his head.

Natalie flinched at his act.

"I said shut him up and not to kill him.. urgh.. never mind. He's a street thug anyway. Just clear his body" Natalie huffed. She stood and went to stand by the large window while Kelvin helped cleaning the man.

"As far you you are still in this world Candy. I would find you" She muttered, her lips curving up gently.
____

After eating and changing her cloth into a comfortable one, Candy was led into a room It was large, luxurious room having a king sized bed at the middle of the room. She ran her hand along the silk sheet.

This room speaks of wealth and comfort.

She sat slowly on the bed with a beautiful smile. Her husband is sure rich.

Her eyes caught a frame a table. It was a picture of a woman sitting beside a little boy, they were both smiling.

"That must be him" She mumbled and then yawn. She feel so tired but wish to wait for him. He didn't return with her and had left with his assistant.

"I'm glad I wasn't caught" She said after recalling Natalie's word.

Her eyes felt heavy, she laid on the bed with the aim of getting up soon but the comfort draw her close and she slept off.
__

By the time she woke up, it was late already, her eyes flutters open and met with a pair of two metallic dark eyes staring at her.

It took her a while before realizing what was happening. She immediately sprang up from the bed, scolding herself inwardly.

"Sir, I didn't mean to sleep.. I.. I was just tired" She stuttered not daring to look up to his face. She could feel his intense gaze on her which sent a chill down her spine.

Gosh how could he be so scary, she thought.

Just then, his deep rich voice cut through the silence.

"Candy Jefferson"

Hearing the name, Candy's heart skipped a beat and she look up to meet his eyes. She found anger in them. He found out?! She knew she would be caught later on but never thought it would be this fast.

"Is that your name?" He asked, sitting on the chair with a cold aura.

"I.. I can explain.."

"Answer the fucking question. Are you Candy Jefferson?" He cut in. Candy finger played with hem of her dress.

"Yes, I am" She answered. Immediately those words left her mouth, he stood up to his feet, his height overcoming hers in the dark.

Candy held her breath.

"For fooling me. Should I just kill you? You can only save yourself if you're not one of those bitches sent to mess with me" He utter dangerously.

"No, no I'm not.. my step mother plan force a dangerous marriage on me that would end my life. I had managed to escape the wedding. Your assistance found me and I had to lie I was your bride.. I'm so sorry" Candy but down her lips.

Diego observe the woman before him. She seem to be spilling the truth. If she had lied, he would have known. But then, her predicament, isn't his problem.

"Take your things and leave" He said and turn to leave but she held his arm sleeve.

"Don't send me away! I promise to do whatever you want. Don't just send me back" Desperate Candy pleaded with the man she knows nothing about.

He slowly turn to look at her, his gaze piercing as ever, sending a chill down her spine. Stepping closer, he reached of her chin and raised it up to make her meet his eyes, using his index finger.

"Little woman, accepting to be my wife means I'll own you and there's no turning back. You seems too fragile to be in my hell" He warned in a deep, dangerous tone.

With nervousness kicking in, she took a deep breath. She'll rather face his hell than to be stuck in the misery her step mother had prepared for her.

"Yes, I want to be your wife. In return you'll have to protect me from my step mother," She boldly declared prompting the man's lips to curl up into a devilish smile. His gaze went down to her slightly exposed cleavage, and lust filled them.

"Strip" He ordered.

Candy swallowed hard. Strip?! That was the last thing she had expected from him.

"What? You can't do it?" He asked. "Fine, just get out"

"I'll do it!" She almost yelled and immediately, she began to unbutton her shirt. Slowly she remove her top revealing her smooth skin that made Diego's adam apple bulb up and down.

Candy strip down to the last fabric. Her heart beating so loud in her ears. She can't believe this is happening but it is.. after all, they are both married.

Diego stepped closer, his hand reaching her chest. He trail his finger down her cleavage, his touch made her breath uneven.

"Not bad" He remarked, running his eyes on her body. She was well endowed.

Apart from Mark, no one else had seen her naked or touch her this way.

"Have you done it before?" He asked and she looked up with a puzzle look.

"What?"

"I don't repeat myself. You're not a kid" He said. Candy got to know what he meant.

"Uhm I.." Should she say yes? Lying to someone like him will be a terrible decision.

"Yes I have" She whispered so low, he almost didn't hear her.

"Then I guess there's no need for me to go easy on you" He said.

Before Candy could realize his word, he pulled her to the bed and hovered over her. Candy gasped in shock but the man's face was buried onto her neck.

"Sir?" She tried to stop him but the man immediately pinned both of her hands above her head. His hold was strong and his weight was crushing her.

"The fuck?.." His brow knitted with displeasure.

"I.. uhmm.. can think of this.. for while before you start?" She asked.

She was still in the trauma of Mark, and was not ready for this even though Diego has just woken up her lost desire.

"You were the one offering yourself to me, are you changing your decision? The door is well open for you"

Candy swallowed hard. Is she making the right decision to stay with him? This man is scaring her.

What is she going to do to make him stop even though it's just for a while. She then got an idea and exclaimed.

"I wanna pee!!"