Chapter 48: Wife

"How's your sister? Was it serious?" Yazmine decided to start a conversation.

"She is getting better. The burn was only on her shoulder, it's going to leave a little scar"

"How did she get trapped?"

"It was ex.. she rejected him when he asked her back so he decided to revenge. He's at the police custody though I wish to deal with him myself. If I was around then this wouldn't have happened" Aiden replied, clinching his jaw.

Yazmine felt sad about the news. Aiden must be blaming himself, so she decided to change the topic.

"So where is your guitar?" She asked and Aiden chuckled.

"I've almost forgotten you know literally 70% about me" Aiden said, gazing at her. They both smiled.

"Well thanks for the company. I've finally gotten to know who you are" She muttered.

"Are you disappointed?" He asked, his voice calm and smooth.

"Disappointed? Of course not. Why would you think that way?" She asked.

"Well, remember the girl I told you I like at work"

Yazmine smile dropped when she heard this. Staring at her for a while, he spoke again.

"Nevermind" He sighed. "You should spend the night here. There are three clean rooms"

"Oh no, I'm leaving"

"It's late out there Yazmine. You don't want to get into the hands of those kidnappers out there"

Yazmine blinked severally and face him again. "How come you're living in such a dangerous place?"

"I like it that way. Just stay, you shouldn't be scared"

"I'm not scared"

"Hmm, Goodnight" He said, laying in the couch, then close his eyes.

Yazmine bit down her lips. This guy is really something else.
____

On the next day, the video of the restaurant scene went viral leaving neitezens speechless. Candy's behavior and Venessa's words made them think hard.

President Diego's hidden bride, could it be Candy Jefferson....

No way, I thought Mr. President got married to a commoner...

Come to think of it, is that why their company decided to merge?...

This crazy but what about Venessa's statement? She called her infertile and that she killed her ex...

The commenter above should mind the way he speak.. you might get into trouble!...

This is driving me insane...

Venessa have no right to call her that, it's completely rude of her. I would have done the same if I were Candy or maybe even more...

Even the president supported her. I've watched the video a hundred times. It's just so satisfying, haha...

Fuck Candy or whatever she is. She has no right to hit Venessa that way!...

The commenter above need to take chill pills. What will you do if you were called a barren woman!....

Commenters popped up like never before. Neitezens tackle on each other. Some of them began to dig out information.. mostly pictures on Diego and Candy. One of them was a picture at the business function..

They wore the same rings!

Another was the incident was when Diego saved Candy out of the pool. Their pics together began to trend. A page was even created earning so many followers.