One

"Yes, I love that smile!" Jordan, the photographer, yelled at Gigi and Jasmine. "Work it hunny!" I snickered leaning on the food cart."You're doing amazing sweetie!" He continued to yell.

"Ah, I love his enthusiasm." Kayla said grabbing a donut off the food cart.

"Nope," I snatched the donut out of her hand. "Your trying to keep a figure remember." I smiled and took a bite out of the donut, instantly regretting it as jelly shot into my mouth.

Kayla smirked at me. "Mhm your right thank you," she paused. "You must be loving that jelly donut."

I grimaced.

Nope.

"Yup." I said and kept chewing.

"Swallow the donut Y/n." She squinted her eyes still smirking.

I hummed. "I thought it was your job to swallow."

She gasped and smacked my arm. I finally swallowed the donut and laughed.

"I hate you." She said rolling her eyes.

"Mhm love you too." I walked towards the garbage and threw the donut away.

"You didn't have to throw it away asshole!" Kayla yelled.

"And that's a wrap! Great job ladies." Jordan said with a big smile. He always seems to be happy but I call bullshit, nobody can be that happy 24/7.

The girls walked offset and Jordan clapped. "Kayla your up next, get ready darling!"

I shook my head and walked over to Gigi and Jasmine who were looking at the photos.

"Good job you two." I smiled wrapping my arms around their shoulders.

"Thanks, babe." Gigi smiled.

"Are you going to the party tomorrow night?" Jasmine, my "friend" for plenty of years asked.

"Um, I'm not sure I wanna be around a bunch of stuck up rich people," I lowered my arms. "I hang out with this one too much already." I nodded towards Jasmine.

"Get smacked," Jasmine raised a brow. "I've only been back for a month and your already talking shit."

I nodded. "Rightttt, how was your trip to Cuba?"

Jasmine gasped. "Wait, are you actually being nice?" She pouted and reached forward squishing my cheeks. "Your crush back."

I rolled my eyes and smacked her hand away as Gigi chuckled. "Ohhh you had a crush on Jasmine?"

I smacked my lips. "It wasn't one-sided."

And a crush is a little bit of an understatement but...whatever.

Jasmine nodded. "But wasn't it?"

"Ouch."

Gigi chuckled shaking her head. "Seriously Y/n, you should come to the party, you'd have a great chance at landing a job since it'll be a lot of big businessmen."

I shrugged. "I have a job, I work here."

She shook her head. "A job you'll get paid more for."

"Exactly," Jasmine said looking down at the pictures. "All you have to do is show the men some of your work and they'll be all over you, I've been telling you this for years."

I don't even want to be a fucking photographer, I'm only in it for the money.

"Oh, and there's going to be a bunch of models," Gigi winked." You need some love in your life."