Forty nine

"Your fans are hilarious." Vanessa chuckled scrolling through Twitter.

"Really? I wouldn't know."

"Yeah because you don't fucking get on Twitter, you'll literally see the funniest shit," she put her phone down and looked at me. "But other than that, are you excited?"

I stared out the window while bouncing my knee. "Nope, more so nervous."

"Reasonable you are going on Ellen," she leaned forward and rested her chin on my shoulder causing me to look at her. "And there will be about what, a hundred people watching you? Let's not even forget after the episode airs, that's probably a million more people who will be watching you on tv." I gulped as the driver softly chuckled. "But, other than that you don't have to worry." She smirked and sat back.

"You're an asshole."

"Whatever you love me."

I smiled softly and shrugged. "Never said I didn't."

She rolled her eyes trying to hold back a smile. "Corny ass."

I chuckled and held my hand out making her instantly intertwine our fingers. I looked down at our hands blushing because I'm pretty sure she could hear how fast my heart was beating.

"So are you nervous about Ellen or nervous about holding my hand because your palms are sweaty - and don't you fucking sing Eminem."

I pouted. "Well, you actually rap it not sing it." She rolled her eyes. "But why the hell would I be nervous holding your hand?"

She shrugged looking down at our hands as she played with my fingers.

Man, I would like to play with my fingers in her-

"Because I'm Vanessa fucking Moe, who wouldn't be nervous to hold my hand?"

I chuckled and bit my lip. "I love the confidence but, I wouldn't say nervous."

She raised a brow looking back up at me. "Then what would you say?"

"Um, I would say holding your hand is like going in a really scary haunted house for the fifth time but taking a completely different path."

"So," she bit her lip. "What your saying is that even though you've held my hand before, it never gets old because there's always something new?"

I nodded. "Smartass that's exactly what I'm saying," I ran my thumb over her knuckles, looking at how perfect her hand looks in mine and shrugged. "I've experienced the feeling I get when holding your hand before but, every time those feelings are completely different. I mean, I'm holding your hand mama and that means we can literally go anywhere. I guess knowing that holding your hand has such an impact, on me at least, makes me so-called nervous."

I looked up just in time to see that sparkle in her eyes. My body felt warm as I saw the light in her eyes. I think this look might be my favorite thing about...

Vanessa smiled brightly and looked down as her cheeks turned red.

Never mind, my favorite thing about her will always be that damn smile.