Fifty one

Jasmine slammed the door in Nadia's face and quickly picked up her clothes.

I stepped out of the shower and slowly slid on my clothes trying to play it cool even though I was having a panic attack on the inside.

Her dad's fucking buff as hell and he likes me but, the last time he caught Jasmine and I sleeping together he damn near broke my arm.

"Y/n hurry up before he comes up here." Jasmine said now fully dressed.

I scoffed and pulled my shirt on. "Why would I rush?"

She looked at me. "Because you're scared of him and you know he could kick your ass."

"Stop playing, I'll get Dog to bite the shit out of your dad like Chico did in Friday after Next, RIP Pops-"

"Ohhh really." I heard from outside the door.

I stared at Jasmine with wide eyes and she shrugged smirking. "Hahaha, joking."

The door opened and in walked Roberto with his hand covering his eyes. I looked behind him and saw Nadia sticking her tongue out. I jumped at her and she ran away screaming.

"Are you two dressed?"

I cleared my throat. "Yes sir."

"Pussy." Jasmine said in between coughs.

I glared at her and quickly looked back at Roberto as he dropped his hand. "Y/n, remember the last time I caught you naked with my daughter."

I shrugged feeling my eyes start to water and my face turn red. "Well t-technically we're not naked so-" He stepped towards me and I quickly pulled Jasmine in front of me. "I-I'm sorry my sarcasm is just a defense mechanism that-"

"Oh, so you're defending yourself?" He raised a brow.

I quickly shook my head. "What? No, you can punch me and I'll only cry if you say I can."

"Papa stop it before she pees on herself," Jasmine chuckled and walked up to Roberto, giving him a hug. "How was the trip?"

"It was long." He hugged her back without dropping eye contact.

I tapped my hand against my thigh as I held his eyes. He wants me to look away first so that he can assert his dominance but no sir, not today.

"Go say hi to your mother while I talk to Y/n."

I quickly broke eye contact and looked at Jasmine who frowned at her dad. "Papa-"

"I just want to talk to her."

She glanced at me and shrugged before walking out of the bathroom.

Ohhhh that bitch.

"So Y/n," he closed the door behind him. "How's your career going?"

I shrugged and backed away from him. "P-Pretty nice."

He hummed and walked closer to me. "Y/n you-"

"I'm so sorry Roberto I didn't mean to have sex with her it just happened and-"

"We came here to see my pregnant daughter, my daughter that's pregnant by you," he chuckled. "You two aren't teens anymore Y/n, I can't do anything about who she sleeps with."

I let out a sigh of relief and relaxed. "Shit, why'd you have to scare me like that?"

"It's funny seeing you scared, plus Maria told me to come up here and scare you."

He held his hand out and I quickly shook it. "Wow, I can't believe her."

"Neither can I, she forced me to."