Fifty seven

Damn y'all hate me 💀

3 weeks later...yes 3

"Oohhh fuck Y/n."The tan Latina girl moaned as I continued to thrust into her.

What was her name? I can't be fucking a girl and not remember her name...Michelle? No, her name isn't fucking Michelle um...Giselle?
Nahhhh

"Hey what happened, why'd you stop?" She panted.

"I'm sorry I was just trying to remember your name," I chuckled and pulled out rolling onto my back. "You can go though I'm not really feeling you anymore, your moaning is obnoxious." I grabbed a blunt off the bedside table and lit it.

She scoffed and jumped up pulling on her clothes. "Asshole, just because your rich and famous doesn't mean you can treat girls like shit."

I raised a brow. "Doesn't it though?" I reached over and grabbed my wallet out of my pants and whistled causing her to turn back around. I pulled out two hundred dollar bills and tossed it to her. "Get home safe and get yourself something nice."

She picked up the money and flipped me off. "Prick."

She walked out of my hotel room as I laughed. "Yet you still took the money!"

I rolled my eyes and sat up putting the blunt out.

What a waste.

I grabbed my phone and opened my messages. Ignoring the literal hundred text Quincy, Vanessa, and the rest of the gang sent me I went straight to the person I was looking for...Timmie

I smiled to myself at the thought of the DJ, he's great at helping me destress. I pressed call and waited for him to pick up.

"Yoooo Y/n."

"Timmieee listen that girl you sent me home with sucked."

He chuckled as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Lindsey? She gives the best bj's."

"Well, I didn't get one."

"That's where you fucked up."

I chuckled and looked in the mirror ruffling my hair. "Anyways, I'm heading to the studio but I wanted to know if that party was still happening?"

"Hell yeah man, and we're going to have so many drugs-"

I rolled my eyes. "Drugs that I will stay away from unless it's weed."

He scoffed. "Buzzkill, why do you keep rejecting my drugs."

"Because your type of drugs could cause damage so I'll pass." He scoffed. "Anyways I'll definitely be there so make sure you save me a space and of course you know a girl."

"Let me guess, you want another tan Latina girl."

I frowned my brows. "Ummm sure I guess."

He chuckled. "I got you, see you tonight."

Hanging up I used the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I sighed at the emptiness in the room, the quietness. I hated being alone.

Whose fault is that?

I groaned as that stupid nagging voice came back. It's like a condescending sarcastic asshole and I hate it.

Hmm, condescending sarcastic asshole...sounds familiar.

I spit out the toothpaste I shook my head.

Whatever.

I turned on the shower and walked out of the bathroom and towards my suitcase. I picked out my outfit and rolled my eyes.