Seventy seven

1 week later

"When you two are born I'm going to make sure you learn about all the dead legends starting with Kobe obviously," I hummed and kissed Jasmine's stomach. "Ohhhh and I'm not going to let you two listen to this lame music, strictly old school...and J.Cole, and Kendrick, and Lil Wayne, and Rihanna, and-"

"Y/n."

I glanced up at Jasmine who was smiling down at me. Rolling my eyes I pressed my cheek back against her stomach. "And I'll be the fun parent while mommy will be the lame strict parent-" She slapped the back of my neck and I jumped. "Ouch, guys she hit me now kick her-"

"Owwww!" Jasmine groaned and gripped her stomach causing my head to snap up. She clenched her eyes and I felt myself begin to panic.

"Oh my- a-re you okay?"

She cracked one eye open and smirked. "Yeah, I'm just playing with you."

I smacked my lips and rolled over laying on my back. "Not funny."

"Come on it's pretty funny," she hummed and sat up. "How's Summer by the way?"

I nodded. "She's as good as she can be but I feel like she's...happy you know? Like that talk I had with her really resonated."

"Well, you do have a way with words."

I smiled. "You think?"

She nodded. "I mean why do you think so many girls fell in love with your ugly ass."

I rolled my eyes. "Yup there it goes, knew you weren't going to be nice."

Jasmine chuckled and smacked my forehead. "Love youuuu."

"Mhmmm," I sat up smiling softly. "So, you ready?"

She frowned causing me to glance at her stomach. "Ohhh to have our babies?"

Our babies...love that.

"Nah to get pregnant again."

She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready for these two kickboxers to be born."

"You know what I thought about last night that blew my mind?"

"What?"

"We've all kicked a pregnant woman before."

She squinted. "What no- oh shit."

I nodded. "Right?"

She chuckled. "We're you high when you thought about that?"

I shrugged. "Possibly, or maybe I slipped in the shower and didn't feel like getting back up so I just sat there as the water hit the top of my head and I thought about everything."

Jasmine hummed. "Rightttt."

I chuckled. "You think we should-"

The door burst open and I jumped as a panting Quincy stood in the doorway. Vanessa walked into the room shaking her head as Summer followed behind.

"Fuck I wanted you to fall." Vanessa pouted as I stood and walked towards her pulling her into me.

"Awww, sorry you didn't get to see that baby."

She nodded sadly as I kissed the top of her head.

"Fuck both of you." Quincy rolled his eyes standing up straight.

I scoffed pulling away from Vanessa as I walked up to Summer. "Quincy you can't even handle my dick let alone both me and Vanessa."

I threw my arm over Summer's shoulder as Quincy glanced at Vanessa who raised a brow and sat next to Jasmine.