Seventy Four

Okay so realistically since Jasmine is about 8 months pregnant it's should be January but let's just pretend it's October and she's still 8 months pregnant, deal?

Oh and I suggest you guys play music for a certain...part in this chapter, just to get the full vibe.

-

I hummed and grabbed a Michael Myers mask before putting it on.

Halloween was in a couple of days and since this is my first time alone with Travis I kind of feel like there's a lot of pressure on me.

I chuckled and walked towards Travis and Vanessa. Summer looked up and raised a brow causing me to shake my head. She chuckled and looked back down at the wig she was holding.

Now, even though I feel pressured to make sure Travis is safe during Halloween he's still my little brother which means it's my duty to be an ass...

Ha, duty.

I counted to three in my head and screamed grabbing Travis's waist. He shrieked as he faced me. I laughed but that was quickly cut off as a small fist connected with my cheek.

Vanessa and Summer laughed as I pulled off the mask and glared at Travis. The punch didn't hurt but, it hurt you know?

I rubbed my cheek. "Ow, what the hell?"

He shook his head and gripped his chest. "What? You can't sneak up on a thug like that Y/n."

Summer shook your head. "You and your sister thinking y'all thugs."

I scoffed and pulled the mask off. "I don't think Winter I know."

She rolled her eyes and put the wig back.

Summer came to me a couple of days ago and we talked about Vanessa. I never had a problem with her because she has feelings for my future wife but I still respect her for talking to me.

"I shouldn't take your ass out for candy during Halloween." I grabbed Vanessa's hand and pouted.

She chuckled and kissed my cheek before looking down at Travis. "Nice punch."

She gave him a high five and I raised a brow causing her to smirk and shrug.

"This mask is cool though," Travis took the mask from my hand. "Who is this?"

I gasped and clutched my chest as a pain actually shot through it. "Quit playing."

Summer shook her head. "Damn I feel bad for kids these days."

He pouted. "Whattt?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry, this weekend I'll teach you all about serial killers."

He gasped and nodded. "Like Jason Myers?!"

I groaned as my phone rang. "Talk to them you uncultured swine."

"Your a...swine?"

I chuckled and walked away as I answered my phone. "Yellow?"