Eighty four

"Well um...I'm his biological father."

"Excuse me?"

The man nodded and reached into his back pockets pulling out a paper and holding it out.

I eyed him and slowly took the paper out of his hand unfolding it.

Travis birth certificate.

The fuck.

I clenched my jaw and scoffed looking at him. "So you did a bunch of research and made a fake birth certificate."

He frowned and shook his head. "No no, that's completely real.

I rolled my eyes. "I have his birth certificate up-"

"No," he cut me off. "You have his quote-unquote adoption papers that your father had to sign in order to call Travis his son."

Bullshit...

"Quincy!" I heard glass shatter and footsteps moving towards me quickly.

"Are you hurt!" He looked at the man and leaned towards me. "Do I need to get the gun?"

I shook my head. "Can you um...watch him while I go grab something?"

"G-Grab the gun-"

"No idiot just- I'll be right back."

I turned and ran upstairs and into my room. Going into the closet I grabbed a key and then bent down grabbing a safe. Unlocking it I rummaged through the papers until I reached a folder marked "Travis".

Grabbing it I looked through the papers and frowned when I pulled one out.

Adoption...order?

"Y/n?"

I quickly shoved the paper back into the folder and turned to look at Travis.

"Did Quincy see a spider again?" He rubbed his eyes and I frowned staring at him.

Chuckling nervously I cleared my throat and closed the safe. "N-No um..." I put the keys up and stood turning to Travis. "Do me a favor and go back to your room for a bit?"

He frowned. "Why?"

"Because..." I glanced out of the door and Travis slowly turned his head looking downstairs.

Dammit.

He slowly backed away as I slowly walked towards him.

"Travis don't you fuckin-"

He bolted out of the room and I ran after him. The fucker was fast and he made it downstairs before I could stop him.

"Who are you?"

Quincy looked at me with wide eyes and raised a brow.

I shrugged and sighed. "Um, Trav this is uh..."

"I'm your biological fat-"

"FAITH!" Quincy yelled.

We all looked at him like he was crazy and he shrugged.

"I was trying to- don't look at me like that."

I rolled my eyes as Travis turned to me.

"Biological what?"

"Father." Diego said causing me to glare at him.

"Is he?"

I shook my head. "He might be I'm not a hundred percent sure-"

"Is he your dad too?"

"Definitely not."

Travis frowned. "So was mom my mom?"