Thirty

"Dog you better not leave me for her." I pointed at Dog who stood between Jasmine and I looking lost.

"Dog don't listen to her come to mommy." Jasmine said in the usual dog voice.

Dog started to go towards her and I yelled. "Dog bring your ass here now!"

He spun around and ran towards me barking. "Oh you like authority huh?" Jasmine stood up straight. "Dog come here this instant!"

Dog paused midway to me and turned towards Jasmine tilting his head. "Yup come here now." She said sternly.

"How about," Kayla walked up to Dog and picked him up. "You two leave so my dick appointment can come over and not be slowed down." She handed Dog to me and started to push me towards the door.

"Ohhh dick appointment, can I join?" I joked.

"Don't make me snitch." Jasmine said walking with me to the door.

"Snitches get stitches." I pulled open the door.

"No, snitches get bitches." Jasmine replied walking out of the house.

"Ha she got you there." Kayla laughed.

I rolled my eyes and turned to her. "Whatever that was lame as hell but, thank you so much for watching my son."

She rubbed Dog's head and smiled. "Anytime Y/nn."

I gave her a quick hug and walked to the car, climbing into the drivers seat and handing Dog over to Jasmine. "Okay, let's go back to your house." I started the car and took my phone out of my pocket giving it to Jasmine.

"This car is about to burst into flames from the heat imma deliver." Jasmine said going to Apple Music.

"The hell are you doing?" I asked backing out of the drive way.

"Um, playing music?" She glanced at me.

"No shit," I started down the street. "Why are you on Apple Music when Spotify is superior?"

"What?" She looked at me and scoffed. "Dog tell Y/n that she sounds like a dumbass."

He barked and wagged his tail. "Traitor." I mumbled.

"See he agrees with me, Apple Music is way better." She shrugged.

"Alright let's argue, tell me how Apple Music is better than Spotify." I tapped on the steering wheel.

"First of all you have more variety-"

I cut her off. "That's a lie already."

"No listen with Apple Music you can find albums from years ago." She tried explaining.

"Okay, same thing with Spotify, your point?" I asked.

"Name one old underrated album on-" She glared at me as I cut her off again.

"Acid Rap by Chance the Rapper, try again." I smirked.

"First of all trash." She said.

I gasped. "Go jump off a fucking bridge how dare you disrespect Acid Rap, not even just Acid Rap, how dare you disrespect Chance the Rapper."

"Oh shut up and get off of his dick," she laughed.

"That dick is worth a lot of money but go off." I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes. "Back to my point, Apple Music has-" my phone rang. "I get cut off one more fucking time." She mumbled looking down at my phone.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Summer, answer it?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."