Seventy two

3 months later

Vanessa's POV

Princess 👑: Lol Jasmine just told me that Timmie got his cast off.

I chuckled and looked down at Y/n who was playing her game while resting back on my stomach.

"Timmie finally got his cast off."

She scoffed. "Finally? It's only been three or so months."

"Yeah but you barely broke his wrist," I smirked looking back at my phone. "Weak ass."

"Get hurt mama."

My cheeks warmed slightly at the name and I rolled my eyes. "Don't you think you should save that name for sex? I mean the shit you were saying last night before you said mama..."

And there go the butterflies.

But not in my stomach.

"That's not fair you call me baby when we're having sex."

My phone pinged and I opened the message from Summer.

"That's different."

Princess 👑: Were otw over there but do you know if Jasmine is dating Eric?

Ericccc.

Fine ass.

Mon amour 🥰: Wait why? Are you trying to get with him?

"Hey is Jasmine dating-"

"No."

I chuckled. "Woahhh you didn't even let me finish."

She paused the game and pouted looking up at me. "Yeah because I don't want you to speak it into existence."

"Because you're jealous?"

She better not be jealous.

"Pftt jealous? Why would I be jealous when I have you?"

Good job.

"Ha! You don't have shit."

She raised a brow. "Oh really? So I can try and get back with Summer because damn her ass is-"

I slapped her forehead. "Stop."

She smacked her lips and unpaused her game before mocking me. "Stop."

I smiled and quickly pecked her forehead before looking back at my phone.

Princess 👑: Lmao the only dick I'd go for is Y/n's but no I only asked because I'm pretty sure she's leading him on

Hmmm.

Mon amour 🥰: Spill the tea Princess.

Princess 👑: Awww I'm blushing I love when you call me Princess

I smiled softly as her next message came through.

Princess 👑: Anyways I'm pretty sure Jasmine is just using Eric to get over Y/n...that's still a thing between you three right? I thought you and Jasmine talked it out.

I thought we did too.

"So we should talk about Y/n." I said closing the bathroom door behind me.

Jasmine nodded and slowly sat on the toilet seat. "Um sure, what's up?"

"Well um, look I love our friendship and I don't want to ruin that over Y/n of all people." Jasmine chuckled and nodded as I continued. "We need to be clear with each other when it comes to one of us being with her."