Sixty nine

Alright it's decided what Jasmine will be having just remember y'all voted 😏

-

"Travis get your strong ass chin out of my head." I groaned hiking his lazy ass farther up my back.

Vanessa chuckled. "You're really talking about someone's chin?"

I pouted. "Stop I'm insecure."

Saiyr chuckled as we followed her into the stadium. "Okay, so I hope you got enough rest on that plane and in your hotel room because tonight is our first show."

Butterflies swarmed my stomach and I nodded. "I'm fucking pumped."

"Keep that energy, let me introduce you to a few more members of the crew." I grabbed Vanessa's hand as we walked up onto the stage. "This right here is James he's the person that makes sure all the equipment is in good condition, hi James!"

He looked up and smiled at Saiyr before tripping over a box and dropping a speaker. "Ow fuck."

"You fucking up James!" Travis yelled.

"Travis," Vanessa gasped. "Watch it."

"Sorry."

I snickered as Vanessa smacked my arm trying to hold in her laugh.

Kids really have no filter.

"You alright?" I asked James.

He nodded as a few crew members walked up to him and helped. "Y-yeah I'm fine."

Saiyr shook her head smiling softly. "He's super clumsy but great at his job, come on." She continued introducing us to a few more people and then we got to the last person. "And this right here is Timmie."

My eyes widened as the young boy turned around. "Oh shit Y/n?"

I chuckled nervously. "H-hey."

"Where have you been man I've been blowing up your phone?" He chuckled smacking my arm.

"How do you two know each other?" Saiyr asked.

"Remember that party animal I told you about? Well, this is her."

"Party animal?" Vanessa whispered.

I shrugged as Travis cut in. "I like the drawings on your face."

Timmie chuckled. "Thanks little dude."

"Wait hold up, you're the party- when the hell was this?" Saiyr frowned turning towards me.

"Oh you know-"

"This was like a month and a half ago, man this girl is awesome. She got so much pussy that I'm surprised she didn't catch an STD."

"You got pussy?" Travis smacked my head. "We only like dogs Y/n."

Saiyr chuckled and I sighed. "Oh my God."

Timmie laughed. "Your sister loved pussy the three weeks she was with me-"

"Okay dude thanks for the back story." I cut him off frowning.

He glanced at Vanessa and his eyes widened. "Ohhhh my bad is this your girlfriend?"

"No, she's not I just don't want you bringing up what I did in front of my little brother." I glanced at Vanessa who looked down.

"Oh so your single? Good because Tori has been begging me to get her a night with you and-"

"Okay, Timmie how about you go help Charlie with her stuff yeah?" Saiyr patted his back and started to walk away with me quickly following.