Sixty three

"Give it heree Y/n." Vanessa whined reaching for the remote.

"No, the hell I look like watching Switched at birth?" I pushed her back and she groaned.

"Please?" I shook my head as I scrolled through Netflix. She huffed and then smirked.

"Please don't do that."

"What?"

"Smirk, that means your up to something." She hummed and climbed onto my lap making me jump. "See what are you doing?"

"Getting the remote-"

I tucked the remote behind me and tilted my head. "What remote?"

She rolled her eyes and placed her hands on my shoulders. "Come on baby let me watch-"

"Fuck off."

She pouted. "Really?"

I nodded and looked up at the ceiling as she "shifted". I gripped her waist and glared at her.

"Nessa stop."

She frowned actually grinding her hips this time. "Stop what? I was just thinking about how fun it'll be when we go on tour." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and hummed bouncing a bit.

Lord help me.

"Sharing a hotel room-"

"W-with Travis, my brother will be in the room with us." I gulped avoiding eye contact.

She cupped my cheeks and raised a brow. "All the time?"

Man, I've seen so many pornos start like this.

"I would um hope so-" She placed her hand on my thigh and gripped it. "Well he really likes Saiyr so maybe he'll be with her s-sometimes."

She nodded and moved her hand towards my...no no spot.

"Well," she leaned closer to my face. "Maybe we can continue this then."

I frowned as she jumped off of me with the remote in her hand. "Nessa, what the hell?"

She clicked on her show and chuckled. "What?"

I looked down at the tent in my shorts and then back at her. "Y-you can't just blue ball me like that."

She glanced down at my lap and hummed.

"Hmmm? The fuck is a hmmm?"

She shrugged. "Go to the bathroom and handle that."

"Come with me?"

She chuckled. "I prefer sex in bed."

I snatched the remote away and threw it onto the floor. She raised a brow and turned to me.

"We can stay right here," I gripped her waist and pulled her to straddle me again. "If your down."

She bit her lip. "I've been down for too long."

She smashed her lips onto mine and fuck, everything tingled. Every time we kiss it's different but, this time I felt everything. Lust, need...maybe possibly the L word but who knows?