Eighty six

Quincy laughed as he laid back with Zyarie on his chest. "She was stuck huh?"

I chuckled and shook my head as I wrapped up Zion's dirty diaper. "Yup, not gonna lie I felt badass after I left."

He chuckled and shook his head sitting up. "You were right though, she is a little bit selfish and immature but-"

"She was right too, I know."

He nodded. "Just making sure you know," he cooed down at Zyarie. "That's exactly why your parents are perfect for each other," he started in a baby voice. "Even though their very different they have certain similarities and that's enough to make them hate to love each other."

I rolled my eyes. "I don't hate to love her."

He looked up at me. "Right let me rephrase that," he hummed. "Those similarities are the exact reason why you two are a match made in heaven since you both have stuff you hate about each other that you can work on together."

"Don't like."

"Right, when it comes to you hate and Jasmine can't be in the same sentence."

I chuckled. "I'm assuming you're still rooting for us."

He nodded. "That's exactly why I can't wait to see how this long-ass mess of a story concludes. It better end with you and Jasmine, I think I deserve that."

I frowned legit mad at him. "Dude stop fucking doing that, if our lives were a book you'd be breaking the shit out of the fourth wall."

He nodded. "Yeah but, think about it. You know when people say, we might be living in a simulation right? You never say random shit like, I know this is a simulation so can you put in a cheat code and give me some money? Like just say it? To no one in general just out loud. Like talking to yourself but, you know you're not talking to yourself."

I stopped for a second and then shook my head even though I've one hundred percent said what he just said. "Wha- My guy, no."

He smacked his lips. "Well I do, just in case this is an actual book I want the author to know who I'm rooting for."

The doorbell rang and Quincy's eyes widened. "If that's Jasmine then this is definitely a book."

I rolled my eyes and headed downstairs. Pulling the door open my eyes widened as I spotted Jasmine. Looking up at the sky I frowned.

Bro, I'd be shitty if my whole life was a fucking book.

Jasmine looked up too and frowned. "What?"

I looked back down at her. "U-Um w-why are you h-here?"

She looked at me and frowned. "To get my babies?"

My eyes widened. "Oh, shi- rightttt my bad."

I stepped to the side and Jasmine shook her head walking into the house. I closed the door and then turned around jumping as I see Jasmine still standing there.

"What?" I asked.

She sighed. "I'm also here to apologize, I'm sorry about last night, seriously Y/n. I'm not going to say I didn't mean a lot of the shit I said but I am sorry for how I said it. I'm also sorry for not realizing that I'm a shitty person too so, thank you for helping me see that."