Sixty five

I fell back panting as Saiyr's sweaty body fell on top of mine. I groaned and pushed her away. "It's too fucking hot to be touching."

She met my eyes and pouted. "But I don't wanna lay on the floor."

I smacked my lips and opened my arms causing her to smile and lay her head on my chest.

"Brat."

"Whatever."

"Hey Y/n that song was fire." One of the soundcheck guys said walking up to me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Saiyr looked up at me. "What's it called, sounds familiar?"

"Fake ass fan." She smacked her lips and smacked my chest as I chuckled. "No but it's called Don't Wanna Fall In Love and the chorus is from that song by Jane Child."

She nodded slowly. "Ohhh I forgot all about that song," she hummed. "You write that about anyone specific?"

I nodded. "Yup it's about me."

"You?"

"The song is written about me from someone else's perspective."

Aka Jasmines.

"I just switched the genders so people won't figure out who it's about."

She nodded slowly. "Ahhh I like that."

"Yeah?"

She nodded and ruffled my hair before standing up. "Yeah, you musical genius."

I smiled sheepishly and followed her actions. "Thanks bud."

"You ready to get out of here?"

"Hell yeah."

"Hey everyone!" She yelled catching all of the exhausted crew's attention. "That's a wrap you can all go home and remember tour is in two days so pack and get ready!"

Everyone clapped and started to gather their things as Saiyr and I walked off the stage and towards the back.

I threw my arm over her shoulder and huffed. "Is it going to be like this on tour?"

She chuckled and patted my stomach. "Awww cute, this is simple compared to tour."

Ughhhhhh.

"What are you about to do?"

"Well I'm having lunch with my sister and then I'm going to catch up on some sleep, which I suggest you do too."

"Sleep is for the weak."

"Mhm, your funeral."

I chuckled as we reached her dressing room and pulled open the door. "My brother's birthday is tomorrow, you coming to the party?"

We walked in and spotted Anthony, her bodyguard sitting on the couch. "Hey Anthony I'm almost ready but, could you step out for a second so I can change?"

He nodded and stood, looking damn near 7" tall. "Of course."

He walked towards the door and I smiled at him. "Sup Ant."

"Miss Y/ln."

He walked out of the room and I pouted. "He likes me right?"

She nodded and walked towards her mirror. "Of course, he's just working right now so he's pretty serious."

I hummed. "Ohhh so you two have hung out when he wasn't working huh?"

She chuckled. "Possibly."