Seventy nine

I was watching regular show and realized that Y/n, Vanessa, and Jasmine's relationships is like Mordecai's, Margret's, and Cj's relationship.

Question is, who's Cj and whose Margret?

-

I groaned as I sat up from Jasmine's lap. Rubbing my forehead I frowned. "How the hell do I have a hangover already?"

Jasmine chuckled taking off her seatbelt. "We both know alcohol runs through you quick and it wears off even quicker."

"Which is crazy because it's only been about ten minutes." Quincy shook his head from the driver's seat.

I rolled my eyes and looked over at Jasmine who was smiling at me. "What the hell you looking at?"

She raised a brow. "You, is that a problem?"

I squinted and chuckled slightly before humming. "Where'd Eric go?"

Jasmine frowned softly as she looked towards the front. I followed her eyes as Quincy glanced at her through the rearview mirror. Instantly assuming the worst I tensed.

"What the hell did he do?"

Jasmine shook her head. "Nothing it's what I did."

"You break his heart or something?"

She sighed and looked out of the window. "That's exactly what I did."

Welp sucks for him.

"Oh wow." I smiled softly looking out of the window.

I shouldn't be so happy about this but...I am.

Shoot me.

She smacked her lips. "Wow, I almost thought you pitted him for a second."

I chuckled looking back at her. "I didn't know the guy so I don't really feel bad."

"Amazing argument." Quincy mumbled.

"Stay in the front hoe."

"Bitch I'll pull over and kill all of us."

Jasmine leaned forward and hit Quincy's arm. "Not with my damn kids in my stomach."

"Right," I frowned. "I'll kill you before you even get a chance."

He scoffed. "Excuse me for forgetting."

"You forgot about her pregnancy with that big ass sto-"

"Chooses your words carefully Y/n."

I hummed and cleared my throat. "With that big ass s-strong beautiful personality." I reached over and caressed her cheek.

She smiled softly and rolled her eyes smacking my hand away. Quincy pulled up to the house and I groaned.

"Finally, I missed my bed," I looked over at Jasmine. "Wanna cuddle?"

"Not tonight, I'll most likely go home with my parents." She nodded towards the cars in the driveway.