Thirty nine

"I should cut your damn balls off." Jasmine smacked my shoulder getting out of the bed.

I shrugged. "It's not my fault I went in raw, you were the one that started to suck me off in the kitchen."

She quickly turned to me and glared. "Seriously?"I rolled my eyes and stood up walking out of the guest room. "The fuck are you going?"

Walking into the main bathroom I pulled open the medicine cabinet and looked for the plan B. "I have some pills for you, don't worry." I said pulling out the box as she walked into the room.

She took the box and looked at the cabinet. "Why the hell do you have birth control pills?"

I smacked my lips. "Because I used to have this special thing called sex with these people known as females and when I had sex with these females sometimes I-"

"Shut up and give me the birth control too." She said popping a plan B in her mouth.

"Damn you want to take both?" I asked handing her the packet.

She nodded putting the pill in her mouth and drinking from the sink. "You can never be too safe, these pills don't always work."

"Right," I put the pills back into the cabinet and frowned at her. "Would having a baby with me be that bad?"

She stared at me for a moment and then sighed walking out of the bathroom. "Yes, for many reasons."

"Like?" I asked following her downstairs.

"Well for starters both of our careers are just starting to take off," she got a rag out of the sink and ran the water putting soap in the sink. "Me shooting a video with Chris Brown and you putting out hit after hit a baby wouldn't do either one of us justice," she picked up our...snacks off the island and placed them in the fridge. "Um, we're both hella young, and plus we don't have feelings for each other."

"What does feelings have to do with a baby?" I asked turning off the water and putting the rag in it.

"We're good friends, having a baby together would most likely cause a lot of...feelings to occur and I really don't need that right now, or ever." She leaned against the fridge and watched me as I pulled the rag out of the water and wrung it out.

"We wouldn't necessarily catch feelings for-"

"Do you have baby fever or something?" She asked taking the rag from my hand and wiping off the island. "Because if you do, stop it, I don't need to get jinxed."

I crossed my arms and leaned back on the counter. "Don't be a asshole of course I don't want a baby right now." I bit my lip looking down. Gosh I'd be terrified to be a parent, what if I turn into my father and I hate my child because it "ruined my chances of success."

"Don't do that." She mumbled coming to wipe the counter.

"Don't do what?" I asked looking up at her.

"That," she pointed at me. "You sigh, look down, bite your lip, and then you start to fiddle with your fingers which makes me feel like I just kicked...Dog."

I chuckled. "Sorry, I didn't mean too I just got lost in my thoughts," I frowned and looked around the kitchen. "Where the fuck is Dog?"

She looked around and then snapped her fingers. "Quincy put him in the backyard."

I nodded. "Right, I'll go get him."

She placed her hand on my chest and stared into my eyes. "Y-You...your okay right, your not mad at me for not wanting a-"

"Jazzy, why would I be mad? Seriously it's not that big of a deal, trust me I'm not ready for a baby either," I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Now excuse me while I go get my only child."