Eighty two

2 weeks later

I slid my key into the door and pushed it open walking in.

"Hello?!"

"Whaaaaa!"

I grimaced as I heard a groan. "Y/n what the fuck?!"

I quickly walked into the living room spotting Jasmine pacing the floor holding Zion and Zyaire. I chuckled and went towards her as she glared at me.

"It's not fucking funny Y/n I'm exhausted." She rolled her eyes and handed me both of our kids.

I nodded and pecked her forehead before nodding over to the couch. We both sat as I hushed the twins and the slowly stopped crying.

Looking over at Jasmine I raised a brow. "I'm sorry for waking them with your mean ass but," I shrugged. "Who's fault is it that you're tired?"

She scoffed. "What?"

"You heard me, I asked if I could stay with you until we both got the hang of being parents but what did you say?"

She mumbled something as she looked down.

"What was that?"

She smacked her lips. "I said no I got this."

I nodded smiling softly. "Right, and then I said cool but whenever you need a break call me, I don't care if it's three in the morning and I'm just getting sleep."

She sighed pouting up at me. "I knowww but I didn't want to bother you. Your practicing for the BET Awards, your working on an album, you're just now getting the fame you should've been had. I just didn't want to take you away from work."

I sighed and slowly laid the twins on the couch, putting a pillow on the edge so the wouldn't fall, and then I turned back to Jasmine flicking her forehead.

She gasped and rubbed her head as I raised a brow.

"Yo I don't care about work when it comes to my kids and my baby momma. I messed up and focused on my love life when I should've been focusing on my career and now I have kids, shit happens. So what we not about to do is act like I can't postpone work to come and take care of them while you sleep or whatever."

She nodded slowly. "Your right I just-"

"Shut up," I shook my head. "Look, the last couple of days I've been taking Summer on adventures because I promised her I would. Tomorrow since I have a break Summer, Vanessa, and I are doing shit all day. Why don't you come with and let your parents watch the twins?"

She shook her head quickly. "No, I'm fine."

I nodded. "Great, I texted your parents last night and they don't mind watching the Twins."

She rolled her eyes and smacked my cheek. "Y/n-"

"Now, moms got this go get some sleep Jazzy."

She huffed and stood letting out a groan as she stretched. Leaning down she kissed my cheek causing my heart to...never mind.

"Thank you for not being a dead beat parent."

"Don't thank me yet they only two weeks-" She raised a brow causing me to quickly stop talking. "A-Anytime."

"Mhm," she yawned and started out the living room. "Night."

I chuckled. "It's 5 pm."

I looked down at my kids and smiled as I leaned down and pecked both of their cheeks.

Man, I love these-

"Hey Y/n!"

I grimaced as Jasmine yelled from the top of the stairs and Zion shuffled.