Ninety

I yawned as I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I paused and clenched my jaw as I spotted Jasmine leaned against the counter, Rain in front of her, as they kissed.

I cleared my throat and she quickly pushed him away before meeting my eyes.

Rain smiled at me. "Good morning."

I nodded. "Morning," I glanced at Jasmine before walking over to the fridge. "You ready to be harassed by Quincy all day?"

He chuckled and shrugged heading towards the stairs. "It is what it is, nice necklace by the way."

I smiled softly and grabbed the music note. "Woke up with it on my pillow."

"Girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend."

"Niceee," he chuckled and looked at Jasmine. "I'll be in the shower."

He headed upstairs and I looked down at the bottle of water in my hands as Jasmine cleared her throat.

"You sleep good?"

I nodded. "Yup."

She hummed and nodded. "Good."

I clicked my tongue. "Well, have fun down here." I turned to walk away.

"Y/n, wait."

I turned and raised a brow. "Yeah?"

"This isn't...uncomfortable right?

I chuckled. "Nah it's cool."

I continued towards the stairs but stopped as she called me again.

"Y/n...Merry Christmas."

I glanced at her and nodded before going back upstairs. Walking into my room I closed the door and sighed.

"You okay?"

I jumped looking at Vanessa as she sat up.

"Yeah."

She squinted and patted the bed next to her. I walked over and crawled into the bed. Laying on my stomach I looked up at her.

She ran her hands through my hair and raised a brow. "You sure you good? You look upset."

I do?

I shrugged. "Trust me, I'm good."

She reached out and grabbed my necklace. "You like it?"

I smiled and nodded poking my lips out causing her to peck them. "I love it."

Leaning up I pecked her lips once more. "Now sadly, tradition has it that whenever you wake up you have to go straight to the living room so everyone can be together," I rested my hand on her thigh and raised a brow. "Wanna shower so we can get done quicker?"

She chuckled. "I'm pretty sure if we shower together it'll take longer than us showering separately."

I smirked. "Wanna test that theory?"

She squinted and slowly stood up. I sat up and watched as she pulled off her shirt exposing her bareback. She threw the shirt onto the ground and glanced at me.

"Let's go."

I jumped up and followed her into the bathroom.

Man, I should stop forgetting that I have this goddess.

I closed the door behind me and was instantly met with lips. I leaned back against the door and ran my hands up her sides as she shivered.

Wrapping my arm around her back I leaned down causing her back to bend. I slowly slid off her underwear and let them fall to the ground.