Twenty eight

3 months later

"Ouch you damn vampire." Summer giggled and pushed my face away from her neck.

"I'm not sorry about that." I leaned back.

"Yeah?" She raised a brow. "Why not?"

"Because I told you that I was hungry but what did you say?" I cleared my throat. "No bébé stay in bed with me a little longer." I said in a high voice.

"Okay first, my voice isn't that high and second, that doesn't give you the right to take a chunk out of my neck." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh stop being over dramatic." I slid down her body and rested my head on her stomach.

"I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding." She said rubbing my neck.

"It's just a sign of how much I love you." I said looking up at her.

She quickly looked away. "So I heard you made like, ten new songs."

I bit my lip and continued to stare at her. I've been subtly slipping in the fact that I love her for a month now. Every time the topic of love even comes up she tries to steer the conversation away. Sighing I slid back up, now hovering over her, and grabbed her chin turning her face towards mine. "Summer..." I whispered. "I love y-"

"Vanessa!" She yelled and pushed me off of her quickly jumping up.

"What who's hurt?!" Vanessa yelled bursting into the room.

"Nobody um, can you keep Y/n company while I do..."she trailed off.

Vanessa frowned at her as they seemed to have a silent conversation with their eyes. Vanessa gasped and looked at me then back at Summer. "Um yeah, go do that thing really quick."

Summer rushed out of the room and Vanessa closed the door behind her. "What's up?" She asked walking towards me.

"You tell me Vanessa," I sat up. "Both you and Summer have been acting weird for the last two months."

She sighed and sat next to me. "Your birthday is in two weeks, maybe we have a surprise for you." I just stared at her until she broke. "Fine, we just have some personal stuff going on."

I scoffed. "I wouldn't have a problem with the two of you keeping personal stuff from if it didn't affect our relationship."

"Care to elaborate?" She turned towards me.

"You two are acting distant as hell and I feel like this personal stuff somehow involves me." I said.

"It's nothing to worry about." She shrugged.

"Bullshit, tell me what's going on," I looked into her eyes. "Please, I'm starting to feel like I did something wrong."

She bit her lip. "It's Summers business to tell."

I clenched my jaw. "I tried to tell her that I love her and she fucking ran out of the room," shaking my head I looked away from her. "Is it too soon, or is she starting to realize that she doesn't have feelings for me?"

"I can't..." Vanessa sighed. "That's girls crazy about you Y/n, don't doubt her feelings for you."

"Then I'm supposed to just, filter myself around her?" I asked looking back at her.

"No just, don't take her actions personally." She said.

"It's kind of hard not to with the way she's been acting." I mumbled.

"Hey guys, I have snacks." Summer walked back into the room smiling. I rolled my eyes and stood up grabbing my things. "Where are you going?" She rushed out.