Fifty six

Jasmines POV

I wrung my hands as I pasted the floor. She's okay everyone is okay, Quincy's okay and I don't have to worry. I looked down at my phone and shook my head. I'll call later because she's okay, no need to rush.

Maybe I should get a glass-

"Ahh!" I hunched over as a sharp pain shot through my stomach. "I'm sorry baby I'll calm down."

I sat on the couch and rubbed my stomach while closing my eyes. "Jeez son that hurt."

I sat there rubbing my stomach as I started to think about her, that smile, those eyes, the way she talks to our baby, the gentle touches she gives me, the fucking kisses man those kisses, honestly just her presence is...

Fucking fuck, why the fuck can't I ignore those feelings? Fucking stupid fucking heart is always fucking around with my fucking emotions.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned not understanding why she was so perfect. Not understanding why I didn't realize it sooner, maybe if we would've gotten together when we first met I wouldn't be so scared.

Another sharp pain went through my stomach and I frowned.

Should I be worried about that?

I shook my head as my eyes started to water. Am I really about to cry?

A tear rolled down my cheek and next thing you know I was full-on sobbing.

"I'm such a dumbass," I sobbed. "I love her so muchhhh."

My phone rang and I instantly stopped crying and grabbed my phone wiping my face.

"Hello?"

"Jazzy, hey I wanted to-"

"Y/n, oh my gosh I've been worried sick."

She chuckled. "Everything's fine Jazzy, well kind of, um Travis is in the hospital he's really beat up."

My heart fell as I grabbed my keys. "What hospital?"

"St. Vincent but um, you don't have to rush he's not really talking to anyone."

"Wait why, where's your mom?"

The phone went silent and I pulled the phone away from my head making sure she was still on it. "Y/n?"

"Huh?"

"Your mother?"

She laughed. "I don't know she um- that's why Travis is hurt because she wasn't around."

"Wasn't around? She never leaves Travis-"

"Um just get here when you get here but don't panic everything's cool, bye love you."

"Y/n-"

The phone went dead and I shook my head pulling on my shoes and walking out of the door. I paused as my mouth started to water. Turning back around I ran inside the house and into the bathroom making it their right before I threw up.

What the hell is that taste- what did I eat?

I shook my head and flushed the toilet walking to the sink and brushing my teeth. This toothpaste is really minty.

I hummed.

I could really go for some double mint ice cream and a big juicy steak. I nodded as I finished brushing my teeth and pulled out my phone.

What do I search up for that? Maybe I could make my own steak and just buy some ice cream from the store.

Okay, I went to my maps and typed in "grocery stores near me."