Forty two

I swear there better be hella comments on this chapter.

-

"Your fans are going crazy over your last album on Twitter." Jasmine chuckled.

"Yeah I was reading some of those and now I kind I feel bad for all the shit I tweeted at Rihanna." I shook my head smiling.

She gasped. "Ohhh I should tweet what you just said so your fans can make fun of younger Y/n."

"Asshole, you hungry?" I asked Jasmine.

"Of course I am, when am I not hungry?" She scoffed putting her phone down.

I nodded. "Right dumb question," picking up my phone I went to my contacts and called Quincy. "Hey Quincy, do you feel like-"

"No I will not get Jasmine anything."

I frowned. "Are-are you outside my bedroom door?"

"No you just talk differently when your asking for something and depending on who your asking for or what your asking for, your voice changes," I heard him shuffle. "I know you Y/n."

I scoffed. "Oh yeah, then what do I sound like when I want you to do something for Jasmine?"

I looked at Jasmine as she and Quincy both started to talk at the same time. "Hey Quincy, do you feel like getting food for Jazzy she's really hungry and we both know how she gets when she's hungry." They both said and then they tried, and I mean tried, to impersonate my laugh.

I shook my head. "No way, the both of you practiced that."

"No Y/n your just predictable," Quincy chuckled. "Now bye, your brother is whooping my ass in Mortal Kombat"

He hung up the phone. "I really need to be less predictable."

"I don't know, you gave me a couple surprises." Jasmine mumbled.

"Like my stroke game?" I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and I continued. "Speaking of my stroke game-"

"Here we go."

"How have your hormones been holding up since you lost the best sex partner you'll ever have?" I sat up and smiled at her.

She shrugged picking at her shorts. "Not good considering the fact that I'm pregnant."

I chuckled. "Yeah I bet-"

...wait

My heart dropped and I gulped. "What?"

She bit her lip and looked at me. "I'm pregnant Dino." I frowned my eyebrows and she sighed. "I was supposed to get my period two days after the last time we had sex but, it didn't come. So me, being the reasonable person I am, decided to ignore it because I've been late before but, my period never came. I panicked and took a pregnancy test and boom, I'm pregnant."

I exhaled deeply. "But, you damn near overdosed on pills...how?"

She nodded. "That was my question too so, the next time I came over your house I checked the pills," she rolled her eyes. "Turns out they expired four months ago so they were useless."

I looked down at her stomach as my heart pounded. "You haven't been to a doctor yet right?" She shook her head. "Well maybe the pregnancy test was wrong."

She scoffed. "Yeah twenty pregnancy tests all had the same outcome."

"You took twenty?" I looked up at her.

"Twenty three to be exact."

I bit my lip and met her eyes. "I'm so sorry Jazzy."

She frowned. "Don't be, it takes two to tango."