Fifty

^ Natalie

I stood in the doorway of the studio watching Jasmine dance and damn.

I walked further into the studio and clapped. "Damn you sure you're a month pregnant?"

Jasmine met my eyes through the mirror. "Well, I'm not a month pregnant for another three days."

"Get it right." Natalie smirked at me.

"Ohhh shit, Natalie I haven't seen you in a while." I walked over to her and pulled her into a quick hug.

"Righttt I missed you kid," she leaned back. "Can I even call you that since you got my baby pregnant?"

I shrugged and glanced at Jasmine who was smiling at us. "Nope, now you have to call me daddy."

She laughed walking back over to Jasmine. "Keep trying Y/n."

"Oh, I will."

"You can't flirt with her anymore she has a boyfriend now." Jasmine cut in.

"Jasmine you don't have to be j-"

"Hush."

I frowned ignoring what they were saying and looked at Natalie. "A boyfriend?"

Most people would take my reaction for jealousy when in reality I'm just being overprotective. Natalie is like the sister I've always wanted and I would spazz out if someone hurt her.

"Who the fuck?"

She shook her head. "I'll let you meet him one day I promise."

I hummed and walked up to Jasmine. "How's my baby?" I leaned down and kissed her bare stomach. "Is mommy shaking you around?"

Jasmine chuckled. "No I am not shaking him-"

"Her." Natalie mumbled.

I quickly stood up straight and pointed at her. "That's why I love you."

She blew me a kiss and picked up Jasmine's phone which was connected to a stereo. "You guys ready for your first doctor's appointment tomorrow?"

"I'm sooo ready," I glanced at Jasmine who was looking down at her hands. "What's wrong?"

She quickly looked up at me and shook her head. "Nothing um, me and Natalie are almost done you can wait for me over there." She walked over to Natalie and I frowned slightly.

Okay then? I guess I'll talk to her when we're alone.

I went and sat against the back wall pulling out my phone. Wow, I actually came and sat down like a fucking kid. Looking at Jasmine as she started to dance again I shrugged. I guess I'll check out Twitter.

Sighing I clicked on Twitter and started to scroll. Let's see if I have crazy fans...gosh I hope I have crazy fans.

@straightforY/ln: Soooo...@vmoe and @ItsonlyY/n?

@OnJah: @straightforY/ln Vanessa and Y/n?

@straightforY/ln: @OnJah Yes, Vanessa and Y/n