Thirty four

I felt the bed next to me and groaned when I didn't feel Jasmine. "Jazzy!" I sat up.

"It's too damn early in the morning for you to be yelling Y/n." She rolled her eyes walking out of her bathroom.

"Well it's too early for you to be out of bed," I opened my arms. "Come to daddy."

"Stop it we both know I'm daddy," she said walking over to me. "I'm the big spoon."

I put my arms down and scoffed. "I let you be the big spoon."

"You sure?"

"Yes because your stubborn ass won't let me be the big spoon anymore."

"And why is that?" She got into bed and laid on her side.

"Come on, I can't control my morning wood." I laid back facing her.

"Yeah but you can control where your hands go." She said closing her eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned.

"Even when I'm holding you, your hands tend to roam to inappropriate places." She said.

I shook my head. "No they-"

"Come here, let's go back to sleep." She scooted towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I'm not turning around." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"Don't be stubborn Dino." She whispered.

"I'm not being stubborn." I closed my eyes pulling her closer.

She sighed. "Our bodies are too close together."

"You never have a problem with it any other time." I smirked knowing what I was doing.

"Yeah because any other time I'm wide awake, your trying to take advantage of me Y/n quit it." She placed her hands on my chest.

"You didn't have to word it like that, I'm just holding you," I whispered in her ear and she shivered. "It's nice, right?"

She shook her head no. "Yeah it is."

I chuckled. "You really are sleepy." She hummed and her body slowly started to relax. "I can't wait to tease you about this when you wake up." She let out a soft snore and I sighed looking down at her. Man I fucking love this girl, if I were Quincy I would've turned straight just for her. I leaned down and kissed her forehead watching as a small smile appeared on her face. Smiling to myself I closed my eyes and sighed.

I hope she doesn't hit me when she wakes up.

-

"Ouch!" I yelled as I felt a hand slap my butt. "The fuck Jasmine?"

She glared at me. "You sneaky fuck, get up Vanessa's here."

"Why should I care if Vanessa's here?" I rolled my eyes and sat up.

She knew Summer was leaving and she knew Summer was just using me, I don't want to see her.

"Just come downstairs." She said walking out of the room.

"Ohhh I'm Jasmine and I get to boss Y/n around because I'm a big strong man." I mocked her getting out of bed.

"Y/n get fucking slapped!" I heard her yell.I jumped and ran to the bathroom. She scared the hell out of me.

I grabbed my designated toothbrush for Jasmines house and started to brush my teeth. Looking in the mirror I shrugged. At least I know Summer didn't leave me because of my looks, I'm a solid 3.4 on a good day.