Forty one

"Okay girls-"

"Women," Vanessa said cutting me off. "Close the door and try again."

I glanced at Jasmine who nodded and gave her a high five. "Honestly where have you been all my life?" She smiled at Vanessa.

"Oh my- why do I lowkey ship?" I squinted staring at both of them and then I gasped. "Oh fuck, imagine how hot the sex between you two would be."

Jasmine gasped. "Oh fuck, imagine how hot our threesomes would be."

My eyes widened and I smiled. "Really?"

They looked at each other and then started to laugh. "Oh Y/n, that would never happen." Vanessa laughed out.

"Ah that's hilarious." Jasmine wiped away an imaginary tear.

I scoffed. "Don't act brand new in front of Vanessa Jazzy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Vanessa hummed.

"Oh nothing, it's just that Jasmine is pretending like she wouldn't sleep with me." I chuckled walking towards my bed as Jasmine rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit, no way Jay," she smacked Jasmines shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why would she tell you about the sex she has with me- why would she tell you about her sex life at all?" I frowned laying on my back between them.

"First, the sex life we had," Jasmine said putting emphasis on had. "And second, that's just what we talk about, our friendship started because we were talking about sex." Jasmine shrugged grabbing her phone.

I turned and laid on my stomach propping my head up on my hands. "Ah sex, the beginning and ending of millions of friendships."

Jasmine chuckled and leaned towards Vanessa. "I didn't tell you about it because it wasn't exciting."

I scoffed. "Bullshit, maybe the first time wasn't all that but-"

"Wait, how many times have you two had sex?" Vanessa asked sitting up straighter and crossing her legs.

"Um," Jasmine glanced at me. "Well are we talking about every round or every separate time we've had sex?"

I chuckled as Vanessa gaped. "Oh wow, I definitely want to know now."

"I can just show you." I shrugged.

She frowned. "You mean you'll fuck her while I watch or you'll fuck me the way you fucked her?"

I looked down then back up at her. "Yes."

Jasmine shook her head. "I'll tell you all about it later."

I nodded. "Yeah tell her later because I have something to tell you two." Vanessa raised a brow and I continued."I just wanted to let you both know that I love you two sooo fucking much." I said.

Vanessa frowned. "What'd you do?"

I chuckled. "Nothing, I was just downstairs talking to Quincy and eating my cheesecake, because I knew if I brought it up here her greedy ass would start begging." I nodded towards Jasmine.

She smacked me and rolled her eyes. "Stop being a selfish hoe."

I chuckled. "But seriously, we were talking and then I started to think about how happy and safe and...good you two make me feel and I just wanted to say I love you because I don't say it a lot," I shrugged. "I mean, not as much as I love Quincy because the only people I love more than him are my brother and my mom but, you two are a close fourth and fifth."

Vanessa smiled softly. "I'll take it, I love you too Y/nn."

Jasmine shook her head. "I won't, who comes first?"