Twenty six

"When you said we we're coming straight to my room I, for one, thought you meant only us two," I glanced at Vanessa who flipped me the bird. "And two I thought we'd be fucking so hard that the neighbors would know we're back from vacation."

Summer chuckled. "Well what did you think? We're all tired and I guess we could still make number two happen if you don't mind period blood going everywhere."

I shrugged. "What's the point of having a sword if you don't get it bloody."

"Ewww, I told you this before but your so lame." Vanessa said.

"Shut up I saw it on instagram and thought it was cool." I crossed my arms.

Summer rolled her eyes and smiled. "Let's just lay down," she pushed me down next to Vanessa, who immediately laid her head on my chest, then laid next to me.

"Is it me or has she been a very nice asshole today?" I asked looking down at Vanessa.

"You can't be a nice asshole," Summer shook her head. "But yeah, she gets real cuddly on her period and in need of attention."

"And how do you get on your period?" I asked wrapping a arm around Vanessas waist.

"Do we really want to have this talk?" She raised a brow.

"I think I'm getting to that point in age where I need to start learning about the female body." I said.

She chuckled. "I would hope you already know quite a bit about it."

"Your right I do," I smirked softly grabbing her chin and pulling her face towards mine. "Want me to show you how much I know?"

Summer smiled and I felt Vanessa smack my stomach. "Y/n stop trying to fuck my best friend."

"Stop being jealous and go to sleep." I said looking back at Summer.

"Then stop talking." She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes as Summer chuckled and grabbed my laptop off the bedside table. "Netflix?" She asked.

"Definitely."

-

I groaned as I heard someone's phone go off. Looking around the now bright room I spotted Vanessa's phone.

"Nessa," I nudged her.

"Mmm, what?" She rasped out.

"Your phones ringing." I glanced at Summer making sure she didn't wake up.

"Answer it." She said.

I huffed and unwrapped my arm from around her, reaching for the phone. "Hello?" I asked raising the phone to my ear.

"Who is this?" Some guy asked from the other side of the phone.

Pulling the phone away from my ear, I looked down at the caller ID.

David.

Smirking I raised the phone back up. "Ohhh Donavon, hey bud this is Y/n." Vanessa quickly sat up looking at me.

"Y/n, of course she's with you, can I talk to her?" He asked.

"Ummm, nope she's sleeping buh bye." Vanessa snatched the phone from my hand and glared at me.

"Hey baby." She whispered getting out of bed and walking out of the room.

Rolling my eyes I looked down at Summer who was looking up at me. "Hi." I said.

She smiled softly. "Hi bébé."

Pecking her forehead I rolled over and hovered over her. "Sleep good."