Eighty

"I-Is this bad? I thought you had another week?" I rubbed Jasmine's stomach as she laid back on the seat.

Good thing her dad has this big ass truck.

Her mom turned around and placed her hand on mines. "Calm down Y/n, not every baby is born within nine months. Some babies come earlier and some come later, nine months is just an estimate."

I looked down at a sweaty Jasmine who groaned as she breathed heavily.

"Jasmine hey," Maria caressed Jasmine's cheek causing her to open her eyes. "What did we talk about? Reduzca su respiración."

Jasmine nodded and gripped my arm as she inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly.

"I-Is there anything I can do?"

Maria smiled at me. "Just keep rubbing her stomach right here," she moved my hand to the lower part of her stomach. "She'll be okay."

I nodded and looked down at Jasmine as I massaged her stomach. "Is this really happening right now?"

Jasmine smiled through the pain and nodded. "Ugh," she gulped. "I guess it is."

Quincy leaned over the back of the seat. "Damn how are you still sexy?"

I frowned up at him. "Really?"

He grimaced and sat back then, of course, Travis leaned forward. "So you peed on yourself and now you're having babies," he shook his head. "Mom didn't say this is how it happens."

I rolled my eyes and pushed his face back causing him to fall onto the seat.

"Alright, we're here." Jasmine's dad stopped the car and everyone quickly jumped into action.

I slowly yet impatiently helped Jasmine out of the car as her brother ran towards us with a wheelchair.

She sat in it and her brother turned into fucking Vin Diesel.

"Slow down chico!" Maria yelled as we ran to catch up with him.

Bursting through the hospital doors two nurses appeared out of thin air and immediately ran up to us.

It was like they were summoned by her going into labor.

"M-Mom come with Y/n please-" Jasmine cut herself off as she groaned.

One nurse quickly grabbed the wheelchair and started away with Jasmine as the other nurse turned towards us.

"Okay, mom and Y/n- oh my god your Y/n Y/ln c-can I get an autograph?"

Deadass?

"Of course it's not like my girlfriend is going into labor or anything."

Her eyes widened. "Wow that was so unprofessional of me- follow."

The three of us jogged down the hallway and the nurse walked into a room but I came to a stop outside of the door.

My heart pounded and I gulped looking up at the ceiling.

Maria placed her hand on my lower back. "You got this mom."

I exhaled shakily and nodded as we walked into the room.

So many thoughts were running through my damn head. How much pain is Jasmine in? What if my kids grow up to hate me? Why can't my mom be here to support me?

"Y-Y/n- ahhh."

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Jasmine who held her hand out. Quickly rushing over I grabbed her hand and smiled down at her.