Twenty nine

Jasmines POV

"Do I have to break her nose now?" I asked.

Y/n chuckled. "No, I probably could've handled the situation better, I mean I didn't even talk to her about it."

I scoffed. "Still she knows how she's been acting and what you were trying to say," turning my head that was resting on her stomach I met her eyes. "Next time you see her bring it up Y/n, don't sugarcoat shit."

She nodded and placed a Dorito in her mouth. "Yeah I will," Dorito bits flew out of her mouth as she talked.

"Ew don't talk with food in your mouth." I sat up wiping my face.

"Sorry Jazzy." She smiled.

Damn that cute ass smile. Rolling my eyes I got off the bed and walked towards my bathroom. "No your not."

I heard her get up and follow me. "Your right," she said leaning against the bathroom doorway.

Looking at her I sighed. "I'm not going to kill myself or anything, you don't have to follow me everywhere I go."

She pouted. "I just want to be around you."

I bit my lip trying to hide my smile. "Since when?"

"Um since forever, duh," she rolled her eyes and came to stand behind me in front of the mirror. "Damn, I still look good even after a three hour nap."

I laughed out loud. "That's the best joke I've ever heard."

She smacked her lips and leaned forward connecting our eyes. "Don't lie to yourself Jazzy."

Turning around to face her I smirked. "Have you ever known me to lie?"

She looked up with a thinking face. "Hmmm, yup."

I crossed my arms. "Enlighten me."

She looked back down at me. "Just now."

"Was that really a lie?" I raised a brow.

She frowned. "Of course it was, I always look good."

I won't lie, Y/n is pretty damn good looking but, who am I to admit that? "Y/n your breath stinks and your really close to my face, back up," I placed my hand on her stomach and pushed her back.

"Hold on," she grabbed my wrist pulling me back into her. "You never confirmed nor denied wether I'm good looking."

"Didn't I though?" I smiled up at her.

A smile started to spread on her face as she intertwined our fingers. "No you didn't, just tell me how sexy I am and I'll let you pee or whatever."

I glanced at our hands. "Do you really want me to lie?"

She shook her head. "Nope tell the truth."

I leaned up until our noses brushed against each others. "You look like a goblin with good ass hair no..." I trailed off and quickly glanced at her lips. "You look like the love child of Gollum and Pepper."

She frowned. "Okay, I know Gollum is from The Hobbit but, who the hell is Pepper?"

"Seriously?" I scoffed leaning back. "American Horror Story, the asylum season."

She shrugged. "You probably would've hurt my feelings if I ever watched American Horror Story."

I smacked her chest. "You've never watched AHS?"

She flinched and rubbed her chest. "No asshole."

"Oh my- Evan Peters?" I asked.

She nodded slowly. "Yes?"