Eighty seven

Rain ^

-

"Ohhh, you two look good." Jasmine clapped walking into my room.

Quincy straightened his tie. " I know."

I turned and looked at Jasmine and hummed. "The twins are with your parents."

Jasmine frowned. "I know?"

"Right, and I didn't ask you to watch Travis because he's with your parents too."

"Okayyyy?"

"So why the hell are you in sweats and a hoodie?"

She shrugged. "I'm not going anywhere."

I rolled my eyes and walked up to her as I pulled out two passes from my back pocket. "I was going to bring Summer and Vanessa with me to the awards show since I assumed you would want to stay with the twins but," I shrugged meeting her eyes. "They have some stuff to handle so, here. If you want you can give the extra ticket to Rain or whatever."

"Wow, last-minute huh?"

I scoffed. "Give me my tickets back."

She chuckled and smacked my hand away. "Thank you Y/n," Jasmine slowly took the tickets and hummed. "You really wouldn't mind me bringing Rain? The guy I'm seeing?"

Oh, so they're getting more ser- None of my business.

I nodded. "That argument we had kind of resonated with me. I feel like a personality change is long overdue and it's time for me to...grow up."

Jasmine smiled softly and nodded. "I don't want your personality to change just...the way you go about things."

I nodded. "Right well, that too."

She bit her lip and straightened my tie. "What time would we need to get there?"

"Ummm," I looked back at Quincy. "You know?"

"Around 7:30."

"Damn so two hours ummm, well if I'm going to go I would need to leave now so," she met my eyes and smiled softly. "I'll definitely be there."

I smiled down at her. "Good."

She cleared her throat and pulled me into a quick hug before saying bye to Quincy and leaving.

"Weird."

I looked back at Quincy and frowned. "What?"

"Nothing, let's get ready to go-"

"Nahh nahh nahh, what?"

He chuckled and walked towards me. "You and Jasmine."

"What about us?"

He shrugged. "I don't want to say anything yet."

"Why not?"

"Shhhh, let's just go okay?"

I smacked my lips. "Bitch don't say nothing next time if you don't wanna tell me."

"Sorry daddy damn."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone as we headed downstairs. "I'm scared, bro."

He paused and looked at me. "Bro? Dude, man, guy, but never bro. You good?"

I let out a shaky breath and gulped. "What if my shits lame-"

"Yoooo chill, your Y/n Y/ln, remember your name."

I nodded and clenched my jaw. "Right, let's go."

-

Y/nn😩💙: Would you be mad if I slept with Rihanna?? Just hypothetically.