Sixty eight

I groaned as the bed shifted, throwing my arm over who I hoped to be Jasmine...I trailed my hand down going over a bump and nodded.

Yup Jasmine.

I heard someone chuckle and I peeked an eye open coming face to face with a smiling Jasmine.

"The hell are you smiling for?"

She shrugged and gripped my arm. "Your cute."

"Duh," I frowned. "Where's Vanessa?"

"She-"

"Good your up." Vanessa cut Jasmine off and smiled walking over to us.

"Why are you up...and dressed?" I trailed my eyes over her body.

She sat behind Jasmine who was on the verge of falling back asleep and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Jasmine was throwing her guts up so I made sure she was okay andddd it's ten."

My eyes widened as I quickly sat up, Jasmine groaned and I grimaced. "Sorry Jazzy, are you okay?"

She nodded. "Just tired."

I pouted before I shook my head and went to jump up. "Shit I have one hour to get everything ready-"

Vanessa chuckled and placed her hand on my chest. "Calm down baby, you have more than enough time to get ready," she climbed over Jasmine and straddled me. "I got Travis up and ready so he's either eating his cereal or asleep on the kitchen counter," she ran her hands through my hair and smiled softly. "And all of our bags are packed and downstairs." I stared at her and then blinked a few times.

I sniffed the air and hummed. "Do I- do I smell- Yup that's it, wifey material."

She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Your so lame."

"You love my lame ass." I placed my hands onto her hips.

"Who said that?"

"You, last night, remember?" I raised a brow and smirked. "Ohhhh fuck Y/n I love you so much-"

She placed her hand over my mouth and blushed. "Shut uppp I never said that."

I chuckled grabbing her wrist. "Well that's what I remember, don't you Jazzy?"

Jasmine hummed. "Hell yeah."

"Traitor."

I smiled and pulled Vanessa's body into mines resting my head on her shoulder. "Quick question."

She rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't think I want you to ask a question."

"Too bad, can you walk?"

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Stop being cocky it wasn't all that."

I scoffed. "Try me again V."

"Watch out Dino only I call her V." Jasmine peeked an eye open.

"Period." Vanessa cut in winking at Jasmine who smiled and closed her eyes.

I smacked my lips. "V's not even a creative fucking nickname."

"Awww does someone feel shitty?" Vanessa cupped my cheeks and mushed them together.

I smacked her hands away and pushed her off of me standing. "Nope because my nickname is Dino for Jasmine and baby for you soooo," I walked towards the chair with my clothes on it. "Who's really winning."

"Oh shit she got you there."

Vanessa smacked Jasmine's butt. "Stop co-signing and go to sleep."