Thirty five

Dammit I couldn't even wait till tomorrow 🙄

-

1 month later
Jasmines POV
"Next up is the song that everyone is talking about, Love Lies by Y/n Y/ln and the queen herself Normani Kordei."

Y/n voice filled the car and I turned to look at her smiling. "This is great Jazzy, that's me on the radio."

"Thanks for clearing that up I couldn't tell," I chuckled taking a bite of my burger. "Your voice isn't that damn raspy, you forced that."

"Oh stop hating and be grateful that your in the car with a celebrity." She rolled her eyes eating one of my fries.

"This celebrity is going to die real soon if you eat my fries again." I glared at her moving my fries to the other side of me.

She sat up in the trunk and blew me a kiss. "Your talking to Quincy later on today right?"

I nodded, gosh I'm terrified to be alone with him. I'll either kill him or embarrass myself by trying to kiss him because damn, that man is sexy. "Yeah I'm actually going over there after we get done chilling."

She bit her lip looking down at my burger. "That's good, I think it's about time you two talk."

I rolled my eyes and held my burger up to her lips. "You shouldn't have ate your food that quick."

She smiled and took a huge ass bite out of my burger. "Love you." She said with her mouth full.

I shook my head. "I'm scared Dino." She frowned. "To talk to him, what if I can't control my emotions."

She shrugged finishing the food in her mouth. "You shouldn't try to control them, if your going to cry then you fucking cry and make him feel like an asshole."

I nodded and sat my burger down, the butterflies swarming in my stomach making me lose my appetite. "Ugh feelings suck."

She chuckled leaning towards me. "Trust me Jazzy I know," she cleared her throat. "Can I-"

"Yes," I said cutting her off. She quickly grabbed the rest of my burger and bit into it. "Are you pregnant? You've been eating a lot lately."

"Oh yeah I am, James Franco got me pregnant, didn't I tell you?" She frowned.

I laughed looking down at my hands. "Idiot."

"Hey," she scooted closer to me. "You'll be fine Jazzy, your the third strongest person I know."

"Who's the first two?" I asked as the car shut off on its own.

"My mom and brother obviously." She looked down taking a bite of the burger.

I reached out rubbing her knee. Her dads been chill for a while but now, he's worse than usual. Part of me thinks it's because Y/n is getting famous which means that the couple of fucked up cops he has on his side can't do shit if Y/n tells the public. I won't tell her what I think though, if I did it'd fuck her up and make her not want to keep making music, I just want her to be happy but damn, her thoughts really fuck her up sometimes.

"They are strong as hell, which means you don't have to stress over them." Thats a lie but, I'll take care of them so she can stay happy. She nodded finishing off the burger and I laughed shaking my head.

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"You were fucking sad Y/n yet you finished that damn burger." I bent over laughing.

She chuckled. "Food makes me happy, don't judge me."

I sighed and sat up straight. "Sorry that was funny."