Eighty nine

The timeline might not make sense but...

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT...sweetheart.

-

2 months later

I felt lips on my bare back and I groaned. "Nessaaaa leave me alone."

She smacked my back. "Nope get up, I'm bored."

I nodded. "Okay...Five more...Hours."

"Y/nnnn."

I chuckled and turned my head looking at her before frowning. "Why are you wearing clothes?"

She shrugged. "I've been up for two hours."

"Your point?"

She rolled her eyes and bounced on the bed. "Get up, go get in the shower."

I yawned and sat up. "I feel like your trying to kick me out."

She stood. "I would never."

I pulled on my shorts and shirt before standing and stretching. "I didn't get a chance to ask you, how was the photoshoot with um...What's his name again?"

Vanessa smacked her lips. "Alfred, and it was okay I guess. I was actually super bored throughout the whole day."

I walked into her bathroom and hummed as I grabbed my extra toothbrush. "Sureeee."

She leaned against the doorway and raised a brow. "Sureeee?"

I glanced at her and started to brush my teeth. "Wow, your cheating already?"

"How'd you figure that out?"

"That big ass hickey on your neck."

She gasped and covered it. "Dammit you caught me, this girl named Y/n did it last night."

I shook my head and wiped away a fake tear as I rinsed out my mouth. "I fucking knew it." She chuckled as I walked up to her and pecked her lips. "So Christmas is in three days."

She hummed.

"What do you want?"

Vanessa shrugged as we walked back into her room. "Nothing specific really."

Well I know that means she wants something specific she just doesn't wanna ask.

"Well, just think of something."

She sat on the bed and looked up at me. "What I want isn't something that any- well you could give me."

I pouted. "Bitch I got money."

She laughed as I sat next to her. "Cool well, when you get your Ph.D. and become a doctor come talk to me."

I raised a brow.

She sighed. "The only gift I want is for Summer's heart to get better."

"Pretty good gift," I bit my lip. "Is she getting worse? You seemed so nonchalant before."

Vanessa looked down. "Um, she's having a big surgery in about a month, depending on how her heart acts it might be sooner but it could also be later. About a week ago she started taking these pills that, in my opinion, makes her heart worse. Without the pills her heart either beats too fast or too slow, she could pass out, get dizzy...I'm just ready for her to get better."

I nodded and grabbed her hand. "I am too...She'll be home for Christmas right?"

Vanessa nodded.

"Welllll, I think I can give you a good gift."

She looked at me and raised a brow. "Yeah?"