Seventy

2 months later

"Oh shitttt," I smiled at Jasmine. "Look at that stomach."

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a hug. "I knowwww he's getting so big."

I pulled away and pecked her forehead before leaning down and kissing her stomach. "Yeah, our daughter is getting big."

She rolled her eyes. "Right."

"Wife!" A body crashed into my side and I fell onto the ground as Quincy landed on top of me. "Look at your sexy ass, did you get a haircut?"

I laughed as he kissed all over my face. "Get off of me you fruit."

He met my eyes and smiled widely. "I fucking missed you."

"I missed you more Quinchilla."

He frowned as Jimmie wrapped his arms around Quincy's waist and pulled him up. "Your not slick Quincy go get those damn bags."

I got up slowly as Quincy smacked his lips and turned to Jimme. "Why don't you-" Jimmie raised a brow and Quincy nodded. "I'll be back."

I chuckled. "Pussy!"

"That's rich coming from you." I slowly turned around with a wide smile on my face. "Hi Y/n." She smiled brightly up at me.

I bit my lip and ran my eyes down her body. "Hey Winter."

She chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes. "I thought we got passed that."

"Oh never, I'll call you Winter till the day I die," I shrugged. "Or until I'm old and get Alzheimer's."

"Y/n shut up," we both laughed as she held her arms open. "Come here."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around my neck. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, I won't lie even after she left me like Rose left Jack in that water, I still missed her almost every day. I really was in love with her and while I'm not a hundred percent sure if I still am, I am a hundred percent sure that I love her.

We pulled away slowly and she sighed meeting my eyes. "Okay before I forget, I never got to tell you this but, I am so damn proud of you."

My heart warmed as I smiled bashfully. "Stahp."

She laughed and rubbed my blushing cheek. "Awwww."

I smacked her hand away and backed up. "Winterrr."

"I'm sorry I just didn't know my words meant that much."

I shrugged. "What you say is super important so excuse me if I got a little flustered."

Vanessa chuckled walking up and resting her chin onto Summer's shoulder. "Hell yeah your special Summer, Y/n never blushes."

"Y/n NeVer BlusHes," I rolled my eyes and flicked her forehead. "Shut up."

"Ahhhh!" I quickly turned around to see Travis falling off of Quincy's bag. He landed on his face and Jasmine rushed up to him causing me to chuckle and shake my head as Jimmie smacked Quincy's arm.

"Whew I missed you guys," I turned back to Vanessa and Summer. "Um it's cold out so Vanessa why don't you take Summer to our suite while I-"

"Oh my God Travis your chin is bleeding!" Quincy yelled.

"Is it going to fall off!?" Travis screamed.

I raised a brow at the two girls as they chuckled. "Yeah I get it, come on Summer."

I turned and walked to the group of idiots wrapping my arms around Jasmine. "Come on guys let's go inside," I rubbed Jasmine's arms. "Y'all got my baby momma in the cold and shit."