Fifteen

This is a long one, buckle up.
-
"Are you scared sissy?" Travis asked tugging on my hand.

"No." I squeezed his hand and gulped.

My mom came and rubbed my shoulder. "Y/n this is your third time on a plane don't be a pussy."

Quincy laughed as my eyes widened. "Yes, tell her mom." He said.

I shook my hand and walked towards Summer, Vanessa, and Jasmine. "I'm not scared." I mumbled.

"Of course your not bébé." Summer smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Oh my gosh, are you two dating now?" Jasmine asked.

"No." We both said moving away from each other.

"Mhm, sure." Jasmine said.

"When do we board the plane?" Vanessa asked crossing her arms.

"In about an hour." Summer replied.

She nodded. "Cool come with me to the bathroom." She said and pulled Summer away.

"I think she's in trouble." Jasmine smirked.

"Who Summer?"I asked.

She nodded. "Duh, Vanessa was so jealous."

I scoffed. "I doubt it," I looked at her, "anyway how're things between you and Quincy?"

"Pretty good actually, he's great in bed." She smirked.

"Okay, I'm walking away now." I said and walked back towards my mom as she laughed.

My mom was smiling. Like actually smiling, the last time I saw her this happy was when Travis was born. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty good right now.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the boarding announcement for flight 89B to Hawaii. Please begin boarding the plane through gate 8. Thank you." The lady on the intercom said.

"Okay roll call," my mom said gesturing for everyone to come over, "okay Y/n, Travis, Quincy, Jasmine, Zayn, Gigi..." she trailed off, "where's Summer and Vanessa?"

"Here." They both said walking up behind me.

"Great, let's go to Hawaii!" She yelled.

We all cheered and walked to the ticket line. I looked at Summer and threw my arm over her shoulder. "You have to keep me from having a panic attack Winter." I said.

"But, I really wanna see you cry." She pouted.

I glared at her. "Tickets please." The lady said.

We handed her our tickets and walked onto the plane. "Well fuck you too then." I said.

"Oh please do." She smirked as we walked towards our seats.

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't tempt me Winter."

She shrugged. "It's okay, I'll wait for you to be," she looked me up and down, "ready."

I picked up her bags and put them in the overhead carriage smiling. "Look who grew some balls."

She grabbed my bag handing it to me. "Oh I already had the balls, I'm just tired of limiting myself," she looked over at Vanessa, "I think it's time for me to get more confident."

I frowned my eyebrows and looked at Vanessa who was clenching her jaw. "Um, okay?" I cleared my throat. "Give me your bags mama," I leaned down and picked up her bags, "you can have the window seat."

"Wow, thanks Y/n." She said sarcastically and sitting down.

"Don't be ungrateful."I said.

I sat down next to Vanessa after putting our bags up and Summer sat next to me.