Six

1 week later

"Y/n you fucking psycho," Vanessa said laughing. "Who puts jelly on both sides of their toast."

I laughed and pushed Vanessa. "I do and it's absolutely amazing." I said taking a bite.

"Aw you two are so cute," Quincy said walking down the stairs. "Hey, Vanessa did you know that Y/n is a virgin?"

I facepalmed and shook my head. Vanessa looked at me smirking. "Oh really," she bit her lip trying not to laugh. "How cute."

"What was the point of bringing that up?" I glared at Quincy then looked at Vanessa. "I'm not a virgin by the way."

"Oh right, they did call you quick bust in high school." He snapped his fingers causing my eyes to widen.

Vanessa laughed and I looked at her. "Ohh you think it's funny."

She nodded. "Just a tiny bit." She gestured with her fingers.

I stood. "Fight me right now."

She stood and walked towards me. "What's up Y/n." She looked me up and down.

"What's up Nessa." I put my fist up.

"Kiss already." Quincy whispered.

I turned and looked at him. "Go take a nap."

His eyes widened. "Vanessa I distracted her GO!" He yelled.

Before I could react I felt a weight on my back. "Ahhh." Vanessa yelled as I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

Quincy busted out laughing. "Oh my gosh, you both looked terrified." He bent over grabbing his stomach.

Vanessa laughed and sat up on my back. "Your reflexes suck."

"Shut up." I pushed myself up making her fall on her back.

"Ah idiots," he walked over and helped Vanessa up as I held my hand out waiting for him to help me. "Anyway, I have to go."

I frowned lowering my hand and standing up myself.

I don't need no man to help me.

"Where you going?"

"To see a man about a dog."

Vanessa frowned her brows. "Oh is that a new movie?"

I chuckled and rubbed her head. "Awww."

Quincy laughed and walked towards the door grabbing his keys off the hook. "I'll be back later on today," he paused and looked at us. "Use protection kids." He laughed and walked out the door.

My eyes widened. She didn't know about my little...big friend yet. I cleared my throat and looked at Vanessa. "Netflix?"

She nodded. "Definitely."

"Cool, I'll grab some snacks and meet you up there."

She nodded and walked up the stairs. "Throw that toast away." She yelled.