Thirteen

I felt like that last chapter sucked so here's another one.

That's David at the top.
-
"Ok close your eyes," I said, "now open your mouth." I whispered.

"Woah, this sounds like the beginning to a bad porno." Summer laughed.

"Oh shut up and open your mouth." I laughed.

She opened her mouth and I slipped a banana slice covered in peanut butter, chocolate, and nuts into her mouth.

She slowly chewed opening her eyes. "Oh fuck Y/n."

"Oh yeah, this definitely sounds like a porno." I said looking around the cafe and smiling at an old lady giving me a dirty look.

Summer chuckled and looked around blushing then she paused. "Um, that was really g-good, what was it?" She stammered.

I shook my head. "Uh uh, what is it." I said turning around.

My heart dropped as I turned back around. "I shouldn't have turned around." I shook my head chuckling.

Out of all the places she could've went on a "date" with her "boyfriend" she just had to pick this place.

"I knew she was going out with him but I didn't know they were coming here." She rubbed my hand.

"Hey Summer." I heard from next to us.

I looked up and saw Vanessa standing next to a smiling David.

"Oh, hey guys." Summer laughed nervously.

"Is this your girlfriend?" He asked nodding towards me.

"Oh no," I stood holding my hand out towards him, "you must be Daniel, I've heard so much about you." I said smiling.

I heard Summer snicker. "I hope not since my name is David." He blushed shaking my hand.

"Sorry, it's been a long week," I pulled my hand away, "why don't you two join us." I looked at Vanessa who was avoiding eye contact and sat next to Summer.

"Um, I don't think-," Vanessa started but David cut her off.

"No, babe I'd love to get to know Summers friend." He said sitting down in the booth and scooting over for Vanessa.

Babe? Ew.

Vanessa sat down next to him and cleared her throat turning towards David. "We're supposed to be on a date, you can get to know my friend later." She tried to whisper.

"Nah not right now, we have forever to do the date thing." He whispered back.

I rolled my eyes. Dick.

I sat back grabbing another banana slice and going to put it in my mouth until Summer grabbed it from my hand and ate it. "Oh you ass." I said and grabbed another slice.

"You two are cute." David smiled.

"Yeah, we have a good friendship." Summer smiled and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Well, I know a crush when I see one." He smirked throwing his arm over Vanessa's shoulder.

I chuckled. "The question is who has a crush on who because I'm guessing its Summer." I looked at Summer who blushed.

"As if." She scoffed looking away.

"But your blushing Summer." Vanessa smiled.

Dammit, I really didn't want her to be smiling.

But damn, that smile.

"I'm not it's just really hot," she fanned herself and cleared her throat, "have you guys tried these banana slices?" She asked grabbing another one and eating it.

I smiled. "So Dylan, what'd you go to college for?" I asked.

"David." He said.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Um never mind, I went to college for art." He nodded looking proud of himself.

"Oh, that's cool." I looked over at Vanessa and raised an eyebrow as she smirked looking down.

Summer nudged me squinting her eyes and I shook my head.

Artist are really cocky and horrible in bed. Is my favorite part of a "not at all true" story Vanessa told me a while ago.

Looks like she was speaking from experience.

I sipped my smoothie and looked back at David. "Ohh an artist, I heard a really funny story about artists a while ago." Then I jumped as I felt a shoe connect with my knee.

David and Summer looked at me weirdly. "You okay Y/n?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm great." I glared at her as she smiled, "so Davey do you have a job yet?"

"Oh no but, I have interviews lined up," he leaned back against the booth, "what do you do?"

"A little bit of everything." I smiled as my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket, "excuse me." I said answering the call.

"Oh my gosh Y/n!" Quincy yelled in my ear.

"What happened this time." I asked sighing.

"I met this guy-" I cut him off.

"I fucking knew you were gay, Vanessa you owe me and Summer 20 bucks." I said smiling as Vanessa frowned.

"What? No, I'm not fucking gay Y/n." He hissed.

"Oh," I sighed, "never mind mama." Summer groaned and Vanessa smiled putting her wallet back in her purse.

"Mama?" I heard David whisper.

"Don't worry about it." She said smiling.

"Remember how you wanted to go on a nice getaway to a beach with your mom, brother, and some friends?" He asked sounding excited.

"Tell me you didn't." My eyes widened as I smiled.

"Oh I did," he said, "I met this guy who through my cousin and he has a beach house in, drum roll please." He banged on something with his hands. "Honolulu!" He yelled.

"Oh shit how much?" I asked.

"Well since he and my cousin are really close he gave us a discount, he'll let us stay there for five days if we pay 800 dollars," he said, "and all everyone has to do is pay for their plane ticket because I'll pay for the beach house."

"I love your rich ass." I smiled.

"You only want me for my money," he laughed, "you and your family deserve this Y/n, it's the least I could do, well talk more when you get home okay?"

I nodded. "Of course, thank you Quincy, seriously."

"Shut up and get home so we can send out invites," he laughed, "I love you."

"I love you more bud." I hung up and leaned back sighing.

"Someone's happy." Summer said smiling at me.

I looked at her and stood up grabbing her hand. "Um, me and Summer are going to go and let you two lovebirds finish your date," I looked at Vanessa, "I'm gonna call you later with some very important business." I smiled.

"Oh, okay talk to you later then." She smiled softly.

I nodded pulling Summer with me towards the door but not before dropping a twenty on the table.

"Wait," Summer said walking back to the table and picking up the banana slices, "okay let's go."

We walked to the car and I opened the door for her. "You gonna tell me why your so happy?" She asked climbing into my car.

"Of course I am." I kissed her cheek and closed the door.

I smiled and walked towards my side of the car. "Fucking Quincy." I said climbing into my car smiling.