Sixty seven

"Fuck," Vanessa chuckled laying next to me. "The hell were you afraid of?"

I shrugged as Jasmine laid her head onto my shoulder. "No, remember she wasn't afraid, just nervous."

"Exactly."

Vanessa rolled her eyes and I closed mines smiling softly.

That was amazing I mean, sex with Jasmine is already pretty fucking great but with both of them?

Oof.

(Nah I'm playing, I couldn't do that to you guys.)

"Show us how much you can handle." Jasmine pulled away from Vanessa and came closer to me wrapping both her arms around my neck.

"Wait!" I held my hands out while my heart continued to pound. "I-I don't have condoms."

Vanessa peeked over Jasmine's shoulder. "I'm starting to think she doesn't want to sleep with us."

"Right."

"No no no, I just don't want another baby before this one is born." I shrugged.

Jasmine nodded and cupped my cheeks. "I know your pull out game is weak that's why I already bought condoms."

I scoffed. "Fuck you my-"

"Please do." She sealed our lip and my heart exploded.

Ughhh I hate this feeling.

But then again, I fucking love it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as our lips moved sensually against each others. She hummed and pulled back slowly.

Going to pull off my shirt she paused. "V?"

I looked at Nessa who shook her head. "Why'd you stop I was soo into that."

I chuckled as Jasmine smiled. "Because this is a threesome, come here."

Oh shit that word... Threesome.

Am I ready for this? I've only had a threesome twice and usually third times the charm but, this is going to be-

"Stop overthinking," Vanessa chuckled pushing me onto the bed. "You're looking a little scared."

"N-Nervous not scared."

She gripped my chin and pecked my nose. "You sure you want to-"

"Yes!"

I heard Jasmine laugh. "Then act like it."

I nodded as Vanessa backed away from me and stood in front of Jasmine. They slammed their lips onto each other's and moaned simultaneously.

I gulped and watched as their hands roamed every inch of the other's body. Jasmine ran her hands down Vanessa's butt and gripped her thighs causing Nessa to jump up and wrap her legs around Jasmine's waist.

Honestly, I could just watch them and not complain one bit.

Jazzy blindly walked over to me still kissing Vanessa.

Shit, they're coming over here.

Jasmine sat Vanessa onto my lap and pulled away causing Vanessa to lay her head back onto my shoulder.

Time to stop being a pussy.

I ran my hand under her shirt and up her stomach causing her to shiver. Jasmine winked at me and walked over to the desk.

Vanessa raised her hand to my cheek and pulled my face down to hers. Our lips connected just as music started to fill the room.

"Oh hell- we're taking Travis away from your sinning and out for ice cream!" I heard Quincy yell. "It's ten o fucking clock!"