Thirty two

"Stop kissing me Quincy." I groaned out.

I heard someone giggle. "Do I have to worry about Quincy now?"

I peeked open a eye and saw Summer hovering over me. "Damn it's just you."

She rolled her eyes and leaned down pecking my lip. "Happy birthday Y/n," she reached over, grabbing a slice of cheesecake and lighter off my bedside table.

I smiled sitting up as she lit the candle. "Thank you Winter." I leaned forward and blew the candle out.

"What'd you wish for?" She asked taking the candle out.

I chuckled. "I already have everything I could wish for."

She laughed. "Your so corny."

"Only for you," I took a bite of the cheesecake and nodded. "This is sooo much better than cake."

She frowned. "You mean so much better than any other cake?"

I scoffed. "How could you, cheesecake isn't cake."

"Then why is it called cheesecake?" She asked.

"I don't know," I shrugged and held the cheesecake up to her lips. "Whoever came up with the name is an idiot."

She took a bite and hummed. "So if it's not cake what is it?"

"It's pie," I said finishing off the small slice.

She laughed and stood up. "Only you would do research on fucking cheesecake."

I smiled. "It's my favorite food, I need to know it's origin."

She smiled softly as I stood. "How does it feel to be 20?"

"Hmmm, I feel like my dick grew a few inches since last night," I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Wanna see?"

She shook her head. "You just woke up and your already trying to have sex."

"No..." I trailed off looking down at her lips. "Maybe, I'm sorry your just sooo." I leaned back and checked her out.

She slid out of my arms. "Mhm, I get it."

My door flew open and Quincy walked in. "Okay, save the birthday sex for later guys, Y/n get dressed you have a long day ahead of you."

"Yes sir," I kissed Summers temple. "By the way Quincy, can we not do the usual birthday gags today?"

He shook his head. "Nope, happy Birthday dude," he turned and walked out of my room.

Summer chuckled. "Birthday gags?"

"Yeah um, for my nineteenth birthday he decided to rent a snake and put it in my bed so I could have a surprising birthday morning," I walked towards my closet looking for a outfit. "For my eighteenth birthday he took me to a resort, which was a blast until, he took all of my clothes while I was showering and then chased me around the resort with a electric fly swatted that said "Happy Birthday" on it," I glanced over my shoulder. "Shall I continue?"

"No I get it," she laughed. "Why the hell does he do that?"

"Um," I turned around with my clothes in my hands. "Probably because I do the same thing for his birthday, it's kind of a tradition."

"Of course you do," she chuckled. "Why don't you want to continue your tradition this year?"

"Because I'm scared of what he'll do, I mean he has so much shit to use against me." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I personally can't wait to see what he does," she walked towards the door. "Shower and come downstairs." She smirked.

"Summer you bet not be apart of whatever he has planned!" I yelled as she walked out of my room.