Sixteen

"Okay so there are two bathrooms four bedrooms-" I cut Maui off.

"Wait only four?" I asked.

"Oh no, how did this happen." Quincy snapped his finger and shook his head.

I looked at him glaring. "I guess we'll just have three to a room um, it can be Travis and mom, Gigi and Zayn, and Jasmine and I." He said.

"Oh, you set us up." Vanessa said shaking her head.

"What, How would I know that there's only four bedrooms?" He asked raising his hands.

Maui laughed. "Right, that wasn't the first thing I told you about the house."

Quincy nodded. "See, anyways you guys go find your rooms while I talk to Maui." He said walking outside with Maui.

"Have fun kids." Zayn said grabbing his and Gigi's bags and walking upstairs.

I cleared my throat. "Um, mom let me get your bags."

"Nope me and Travis got it, you three find your room." My mom said smirking and walking upstairs with Travis.

Jasmine followed behind them. "I really like your mom Y/n." She threw over her shoulder.

"This should be fun." Summer said.

I nodded. "Super," I bit my lip and picked up all of our bags, "let's go."

We walked upstairs and found an empty room at the end of the hallway. "This beds big enough for all three of us right?" Vanessa said flopping down on the bed.

"I guess," Summer sat next to her, "oh it's comfy." She bounced on the bed a little.

I looked around the room gulping. This is every teenage boys, fuck that, this is anybodys with eyes dream come true. "Um, I'll take that couch." I blurted out.

"You sure." Vanessa raised a brow.

I nodded rocking in place. "Positive."

"You scared to share a bed Y/nn." Summer smirked.

I quickly shook my head. "No, I'm just an um, wild sleeper."

"Bullshit, you give amazing cuddles," she stood, "if you sleep on the couch I'm sleeping with you."

My eyes widened as Summer stood. "Well that wouldn't be fair then I'd be alone."

I gulped as Vanessa looked at Summer. "Well you have been staying at Y/n's house a lot more than me which means you've been getting more cuddles than me," Vanessa shrugged, "I think it's only fair that I get my fill this week."

Summer scoffed. "No, that's the dumbest thing-"

"Okay," I cut Summer off picking up my bag, "if you two are just gonna fight over me I'll go cock block Quincy and Jasmine." I turned around.

"No." They both said and looked at each other.

Summer cleared her throat. "Let's just all share the bed okay?"

Me and Vanessa nodded. "Fine, just don't touch my no-no spots," I put my bag back down and jumped on the bed landing on my stomach, "ughh it is really comfortable."

Vanessa laughed. "Do you know what we're doing today?"

"I'm not sure but-" I was cut off by Quincy yelling.

"Everybody put on their swimsuits we're going to a private freaking beach!" He yelled.

"Yeah, you better say freaking." My mom yelled.