Fifty four

Quincy's POV

Y/n grabbed her keys and opened the door. "Ain't nobody ever gone give you three strokes like I could."

"Daddy noooo-"

She shut the door behind her and I rolled my eyes. "Hoe, could've let me finish my sentence." Standing up I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Hmmm, I think I'm in the mood for some cheesecake!" I yelled and smiled to myself. "Welp I let it be known so Y/n can't say I stole it."

I pulled out a slice of cheesecake and smiled grabbing a plate. "Yummies for my tummy." I opened the pack and placed the slice onto a plate. Using my fork to pick up a piece, I placed it into my mouth and hummed. "Fuck, it should be illegal to make food that assaults my fucking taste buds-"

The doorbell rang and I groaned putting my fork down. "I'll be back for you," I kissed the cheesecake and walked to the door. "What'd you forget- Summer?"

Summer smiled. "Hey is um, Y/n here?"

I shook my head and tensed my muscles trying to look intimidating. "Maybe she is maybe she's not, what's it to ya?"

Summer snickered.

"What?"

"I'm sorry it's just, you trying to look tough is adorable but, you also have, what is that strawberry jelly on your lips?"

I quickly wiped my mouth and rolled my eyes stepping to the side. "Just come in."

"Sorry didn't mean to embarrass you." Summer smiled walking in.

"Oh embarrass me like you did my best friend?" I closed the door and turned to her crossing my arms.

She sighed and looked down. "I came here to apologize, I need to get her to forgive me for making that huge ass mistake."

I scoffed and walked back into the kitchen. "Your gonna have to do a hell of a lot more than apologize Summer," I quickly turned around making her bump into me. "My dad taught me to respect women but you're a fucking bitch."

Summer bit her lip and nodded rapidly. "I know I am."

Quincy sighed and sat down on a stool, patting the one next to him causing Summer to sit. "But, me calling you a bitch is pretty damn hypocritical," Summer raised a brow. "Okay, what you did was fucked up but what I did was worse some might say. I mean I led a girl on, used her, and ended up cheating on her when in reality you did the complete opposite. I guess from certain point of views I could see how you were protecting Y/n by telling her the truth but, telling her she's not Vanessa was kind of fucked."

"I didn't say she's not Vanessa- well I kind of did but, I didn't mean it like that."

"Come on, you meant it like that." She bit her lip and I looked down at my cheesecake.

Should I offer her some?

Nah fuck that.

"Listen Summer, Y/n will probably forgive you quickly but, she'll never forget what you did and your relationship might not be the same. She'll be hella guarded around you and distant even when everything's cool."

"So, she won't ever trust me again?"

I shrugged. "Basically."

Summer shook her head and looked down at her fingers. "I thought I was doing the right thing you know, protecting her," she looked up at me. "Maybe I should've been selfish and stayed with her."

"It's okay to be selfish sometimes and it okay to put yourself first, did you actually love her?"

"Of course, part of me still does I just...knew I'd end up hurting her so I decided to hurt myself, but in the process, I hurt her anyway."